@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- lloydville on Sunday Jazz Selection
- peterike2 on Showtune Saturday: “Moses Supposes”
- Eddie Pensier on Showtune Saturday: “Moses Supposes”
- Notes on "The Working Man" | Tinseltown Times on Notes on “The Working Man”
- Blowhard, Esq. on Naked Lady of the Week: Sofi A
- brookebove on Showtune Saturday: “Moses Supposes”
- Fenster on Cartoon Gangsta
- Paleo Retiree on Cartoon Gangsta
- Paleo Retiree on Naked Lady of the Week: Sofi A
- Paleo Retiree on Docs About Movies 1: “Free Radicals”
- Will S. on Village Du Jour
- Will S. on Unexpected Celebrity Perfumes, Five Ways
- Naked Lady of the Week: Sofi A | Uncouth Reflections on Naked Lady of the Week: Chloe A
- Toddy Cat on Cartoon Gangsta
- j on Cartoon Gangsta
Monthly Archives: October 2012
Fenster writes: What is it? Hubble image? Detail of painting by Redon? Chimpanzee art? Painting by a schizophrenic? Fan mail from a Flounder? None of the above?
Fenster writes: 1. “So Many People” I am at a meeting with a senior official of the provincial education department. We are discussing the state role in higher education. Today, I am more reliant than ever on my translator since … Continue reading
The Question Lady writes: As Sandy approaches, I wonder: What’s the worst weather you’ve ever been in?
Fenster writes: When I had not yet begun to study Zen thirty years ago, I thought that mountains are mountains and waters are waters. Later when I studied personally with my master, I entered realization and understood that mountains are … Continue reading
The Question Lady writes: When you’re tired but have something you really need/want to do, what’s the best strategy you’ve hit on to revive your energy?