@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- Sir Barken Hyena on Couldn’t Do It Today
- bob sacamano on A Night on the Town in Manhattan: November 1963
- Will S. on Quote Du Jour
- Mupetblast on Linkage
- Mupetblast on A Night on the Town in Manhattan: November 1963
- Faze on A Night on the Town in Manhattan: November 1963
- JV on A Night on the Town in Manhattan: November 1963
- JV on Couldn’t Do It Today
- Blowhard, Esq. on Quote Du Jour
- FredR on Quote Du Jour
- Fabrizio del Wrongo on Linkage
- Cyrus on Starbucks Goes Kitsch
- Gavin Bledsoe on Linkage
- Will S. on Starbucks Goes Kitsch
- Will S. on Art Du Jour
Author Archives: Blowhard, Esq.
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Quite a list of choices. Although, as someone pointed out, this occurred the week after Kennedy’s assassination, so I’m sure some of these events were cancelled.
Blowhard, Esq. writes: In Benson, Ruben Vega had to find the right church first, St. John the Apostle, then had to lie to the priest to get him to come from the priest house to the church to hear his confession. … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Doesn’t matter that it’s ultimately complimentary and sympathetic to Ms. Davis, the lyrics and Jagger’s black accent would render it verboten. Got a sweet black angel, Got a pin up girl. Got a sweet black angel, Up upon … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Claude Joseph Vernet, “Storm on a Mediterranean Coast,” 1767. Download a super hi-res copy here. Click on the image to enlarge.
Blowhard, Esq. writes: One thing the United States continues to lead the world in is innovative soda packaging. Would you like glass, plastic, or aluminum? Bottles, cans, mini-cans, or mini-bottles? Single serve, 6-pack, 8-pack, 12-pack, or 20-pack? All of these photographed … Continue reading