@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- agnostic on Linkage
- Linkage | Uncouth Reflections on “Copperhead”: An Interview With Bill Kauffman
- Christine on Juxtaposin': Merry Companies
- Fabrizio del Wrongo on Couldn’t Do It Today
- peterike2 on Couldn’t Do It Today
- Faze on Art Du Jour
- Sir Barken Hyena on Art Du Jour
- lloydville on Art Du Jour
- deanna mollner on Shakin': An Interview With De De Mollner
- LemmusLemmus on Couldn’t Do It Today
- Architecture du jour: The wooden churches of Chiloe | The Kellett Digest on Architecture Du Jour: The Wooden Churches of Chiloe
- Art Gallery of New South Wales: Australians | Uncouth Reflections on (Mostly) Clothed Ladies Of The Week: Art Gallery of New South Wales
- Art Gallery of New South Wales: Australians | Uncouth Reflections on Art Gallery of New South Wales: Europeans
- Toddy Cat on Showtune Saturday: “The Lambeth Walk” (With Bonus Nazis)
- Steve Sailer on Showtune Saturday: “The Lambeth Walk” (With Bonus Nazis)
Author Archives: Question Lady
The Question Lady writes: When is it OK for somebody to use their iPhone (or any phone) when they’re out with other people?
What do you think makes for a great bar?
Do you think ambiguity has been destroyed by emoticons?
The Question Lady writes: How do you deal with strangers who overhear the conversation you’re having and comment on it?
The Question Lady writes: Do you ever think of yourself in the 3rd person? When and how? (Example: “That’s not the kind of thing Wayne Gretzky would do,” which you would say if you were Wayne Gretzky.)
The Question Lady writes: How would you describe your memory? Mine is so arbitrary: I can memorize 10,000 words, but can’t remember whether or not I turned off the stove after I leave the house. I have a horrible time … Continue reading
The Question Lady writes: How do you deal with people who differ from you politically?