@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- Fenster on A Week With Ned Corman: Day Three
- A Week With Ned Corman: Day Three | Uncouth Reflections on A Week With Ned Corman: Day Two
- A Week With Ned Corman: Day Three | Uncouth Reflections on A Week With Ned Corman: Day One
- A Kipling for Our Times | Will S.' Sunny Side Blog on A Kipling for Our Times
- Will S. on A Kipling for Our Times
- Glynn Marshes on omg…it’s a twitter essay!
- Will S. on omg…it’s a twitter essay!
- FredR on omg…it’s a twitter essay!
- Culture42Gal on A Week With Ned Corman: Day Two
- A Week With Ned Corman: Day Two | Uncouth Reflections on A Week With Ned Corman: Day One
- Notes on “Every-Night Dreams” | Uncouth Reflections on “Untamed”
- MusicLover167 on A Week With Ned Corman: Day One
- amac78 on A Week With Ned Corman: Day One
- Will S. on Art Du Jour
- Will S. on Village Du Jour
Category Archives: Food and health
Eddie Pensier writes: The next time you see an article discussing the “costs” of some bad habit or other, remember these words of Christopher Snowdon, and proceed accordingly: Imagine I’m walking towards you in the street. Your wallet is in … Continue reading
Eddie Pensier writes: Well naturally, one can’t go to this legendary New York restaurant with “tea” in its very name and not order tea, right? The Russian method of brewing and serving tea is a bit different to what we’re … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: In part 1 of my NYC series I ventured some thoughts and impressions on the city in general, but now let’s talk about something important. Herewith I offer a rundown of some of the more notable meals and … Continue reading
Paleo Retiree writes: When people ask me what I’m doing with myself in retirement, I like to tell them that I’m getting back to my studies.
Eddie Pensier writes: The chateaubriand for two at Keens Steakhouse in New York City. Worth every cent of its princely price tag of $108. The three sauce boats in the background contain béarnaise, mushroom, and red wine sauces, all delicious … Continue reading
Glynn Marshes writes: Albert Burneko. Deadspin. How To Cook Lobster Tails: A Guide For People Who Don’t Have Butlers To Do All The Work. A taste: The truth about lobster is this: It is less flavorful, less sweet, more bland … Continue reading
Eddie Pensier writes: “Cinnamon Fix” (rye vodka, apricot brandy, apple juice, lemon juice, cinnamon syrup–essentially apple pie in liquid alcoholic form) and “Regent Martini” (vanilla infused vodka, passion fruit purée, agave syrup, apple juice–tart/sweet and alarmingly easy going down) at … Continue reading
Eddie Pensier writes: “Vintage” is really superfluous: there’s no doubt these are from a very, very different era.