- Blowhard, Esq. on Neon & Cocktail Du Jour
- Simon Grey on NOT The Beatles
- Fenster on NOT The Beach Boys . . .
- Paleo Retiree on Neon & Cocktail Du Jour
- Fenster on Linkage
- Fenster on Linkage
- Linkage | Uncouth Reflections on I Can’t Even Remember What It Was I Came Here To Get Away From: An Interview With Lloyd Fonvielle
- Fenster on NOT The Beatles
- Faze on NOT The Beach Boys . . .
- Faze on NOT The Beatles
- Paleo Retiree on Art and Booze Together
- Paleo Retiree on NOT The Beatles
- Fenster on Cocktail Du Jour
- NOT The Beatles | Uncouth Reflections on NOT The Beach Boys . . .
- Eddie Pensier on City Hall
Category Archives: Performers
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes:
Fenster writes: . . . wherein we introduce a new semi-regular feature on NOTS. These will be songs that crib from the masters, especially those in the power pop lineage, and do it well enough to make it work no … Continue reading
Paleo Retiree writes:
epiminondas writes: Great Australian bio about legendary actor Errol Flynn narrated by Christopher Lee. His amazing ability to live life to its fullest was his greatest legacy.
Eddie Pensier writes: …Maria Callas, on what would have been her 90th birthday. (and oh yeah, she could sing, too) Related Google Doodle Pays Tribute to Opera Singer Maria Callas (theloveoftech.wordpress.com)
Blowhard, Esq. writes: …Hayden Winters
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: I watched stand-up comedian Iliza Shlesinger’s film “War Paint” on Netflix streaming the other night. I admit it: I hit “play” on the Roku controller in part because the image used to advertise the movie shows Iliza in the buff. She’s … Continue reading
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: This oddball meditation on transience is like one of Eric Rohmer’s ”season” movies filtered through “Sans Soleil.” The title refers to Lisbon, the Portuguese capital. An alluring hodgepodge of a port city, Lisbon admits to a long history of occupiers — … Continue reading
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: Related Birkin talks Bardot.
Sherbrooke writes: Here’s Josephine Baker, in a hat, and — other things.