@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- Fenster on A Week With Ned Corman: Day Three
- A Week With Ned Corman: Day Three | Uncouth Reflections on A Week With Ned Corman: Day Two
- A Week With Ned Corman: Day Three | Uncouth Reflections on A Week With Ned Corman: Day One
- A Kipling for Our Times | Will S.' Sunny Side Blog on A Kipling for Our Times
- Will S. on A Kipling for Our Times
- Glynn Marshes on omg…it’s a twitter essay!
- Will S. on omg…it’s a twitter essay!
- FredR on omg…it’s a twitter essay!
- Culture42Gal on A Week With Ned Corman: Day Two
- A Week With Ned Corman: Day Two | Uncouth Reflections on A Week With Ned Corman: Day One
- Notes on “Every-Night Dreams” | Uncouth Reflections on “Untamed”
- MusicLover167 on A Week With Ned Corman: Day One
- amac78 on A Week With Ned Corman: Day One
- Will S. on Art Du Jour
- Will S. on Village Du Jour
Category Archives: Photography
Fenster writes: If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs . . .
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: A creature of slim but sturdy build, Natalia has a lot of frizzy, naughty-girl-next-door appeal. She’s from Russia, naturally. All I learned while searching on the internet is that she’s been posing since 2005 (that’s a … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Out on DVD this week is this documentary (which I was lucky enough to catch with Paleo Retiree at the IFC Center) about the photographer and Internet phenom that I thought was enjoyable if unsatisfying. For those who don’t … Continue reading
Fenster writes: I wrote here about a double feature screened at home. I picked up Cool Hand Luke and The Paperboy just because they were both available at the library and found that they had a lot in common, including … Continue reading
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: Our friend Will S. suggested this moody Ukrainian lovely a while back. And a great suggestion she is. She seems to really enjoy posing. I hope so, anyway, as she’s been doing it for 10 years … Continue reading
Paleo Retiree writes: For the “No, it’s not a Creepshot” side, I can see the following arguments: The taking and the publishing of the photo obviously weren’t motivated by lust but by amazement at what a clueless and low-class place America … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: As this post alluded to, I recently saw the documentary BETTIE PAGE REVEALS ALL, so I’ve been in a pin-up mood recently. (OK, so I’m always in a pin-up mood.) The documentary made me appreciate how, in this … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: One of my favorite places during my New York City trip last month was The Cloisters, a medieval art museum run by the The Met located in northern Manhattan. Nestled in a sprawling park that abuts Washington Heights … Continue reading
Paleo Retiree writes: When I solicited thoughts and opinions some months ago about whether a snapshot I’d sneaked of a couple of sunbathing cuties in a public park was a Creepshot or not, some visitors concluded A) that it wasn’t, and B) … Continue reading
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: You don’t normally think of Asian girls as bombshells, but I think Natsuko Tohno fits the bill. Anyone remember Natsuko? Back in the ’90s she was popular figure in the world of Japanese cheesecake magazines. Amusingly, the Japanese have one of … Continue reading