@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- peterike2 on Mad Men Notes: S7, Ep9 — “New Business”
- Faze on Architecture Du Jour
- Sir Barken Hyena on A Walk Down Bedford Ave.
- agnostic on A Walk Down Bedford Ave.
- Father Knows Best: Vanished Era Artifact Edition | Patriactionary on A Walk Down Bedford Ave.
- Father Knows Best: Vanished Era Artifact Edition | Patriactionary on Notes on “The Great War”
- Father Knows Best: Vanished Era Artifact Edition | Patriactionary on Science Fantasy
- killed on Architecture Du Jour
- A Walk Down Bedford Ave. | Uncouth Reflections on A Walk Down Moody Street OR Fenster Does Dickens
- Anonymous on Notes on “The Great War”
- Will S. on Architecture Du Jour
- Mad Men Notes: S7, Ep9 — “New Business” | Uncouth Reflections on Mad Men Notes: S7, Ep8 — “Severance”
- Faze on Science Fantasy
- Blowhard, Esq. on Science Fantasy
- Faze on Science Fantasy
Category Archives: Sex
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: Are you a fan of freckles on girls? I’m a real freckles advocate — a devotee. Aimee Sweet has some nice ones. Not that that’s all that’s nice, of course. There’s the auburn hair, the legs, the … Continue reading
Paleo Retiree writes: I’ve been an avid follower of the U.Va “gang-rape at a frat house” imbroglio since Sabrina Rubin Erdely’s article first appeared in Rolling Stone’s Dec. 2014 issue. When I gave the story a read it took only a couple … Continue reading
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: Blonde, architecturally proportioned Delilah — she also goes by Amanda, Danica, and a few other names — is from Russia, the world capital of hot naked chicks. She’s a lively model, one who seems to enjoy … Continue reading
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: Every straight guy has an opinion on redheads. And more often than not it’s a strong one. Here’s mine: I love them. As you’ll notice while browsing through the below photos, Ossana here is a certified all-natural, … Continue reading
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: This model goes by a lot of names: Anna, Nelly, Eleanora, Nata. Monika Chantal is probably the most fantastic sounding, so I’m going with that. Monika was active a few years back on all the big … Continue reading
Paleo Retiree writes: Stephi — who shares her pix on Microminimus and Flickr — and her photographer husband create images that often remind me of the great pinup paintings of the ’40s and ’50s, paintings by artists like Vargas and Elvgren. … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: A couple of burlesque beauties, date and location unknown. Click on the image to enlarge.