- Callowman on Was Ayn Rand Secretly a Statist?
- Tonight . . . Let it be Middlebrau | Uncouth Reflections on Sic Transit Gloria Mundi, OR Simiae est Insanissimae Populos
- ironrailsironweights on How Well Do You Know Your Shit?
- agnostic on Uninhibited Sexy Fun? Or the End of All Good Things?
- Toddy Cat on Movie Still Du Jour
- Toddy Cat on How Well Do You Know Your Shit?
- Toddy Cat on Was Ayn Rand Secretly a Statist?
- Handle on How Well Do You Know Your Shit?
- fenster on How Well Do You Know Your Shit?
- Dave Trowbridge on Was Ayn Rand Secretly a Statist?
- Toddy Cat on Tasmanian Devil
- Blowhard, Esq. on Uninhibited Sexy Fun? Or the End of All Good Things?
- Manolo The Shoeblogger on Uninhibited Sexy Fun? Or the End of All Good Things?
- Paleo Retiree on Tasmanian Devil
- epiminondas on The Kind of Thing They’re Doing to Downtown
Category Archives: Technology
Blowhard, Esq. writes: This is a modified version of the December 2013 cover of Wired that I pulled from the magazine’s website: Do these guys still sell magazines? Are people clamoring to hear what they have to say? Hey, I’m … Continue reading
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: “Pacific Rim” comes across as a dream project for director Guillermo del Toro, his chance to blow his geek-visionary load while fireworks explode on the soundtrack. The concept is suitably awesome: giant robots battle giant monsters in an apocalyptic … Continue reading
Paleo Retiree writes: Although these days I do probably 90% of my reading on the computer, and although I enjoy being a little irreverent about books — good Lord, can’t some people get mighty sentimental about books! — I’ve nonetheless … Continue reading
Sir Barken Hyena writes: First some background. If you don’t agree with the assumptions below, you might still enjoy the rest of the post in a “what a tin hat maroon” sort of way. But one disclaimer: I have no … Continue reading
Fenster writes. CS50x is not the new Acura model. It is Harvard’s Introduction to Computer Science course, the one it offered free as part of its EdX initiative. CS50x is Harvard College’s introduction to the intellectual enterprises of computer science … Continue reading