@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- Architecture Du Jour
- Movie Poster Du Jour: “Grand Illusion”
- Showtune Saturday: “The Lambeth Walk” (With Bonus Nazis)
- Naked Lady of the Week: Pammie Lee
- Notes on “Thirteen Women”
- Thursday Pop Selection: XTC / Respectable Street
- Twink Chic?
- Anita Cerquetti, Five Ways
- Looking Back at the ’60s, 1: “The Fog of War”
- Art Du Jour
- Toddy Cat on Showtune Saturday: “The Lambeth Walk” (With Bonus Nazis)
- Steve Sailer on Showtune Saturday: “The Lambeth Walk” (With Bonus Nazis)
- Femertilizer on Notes on “Thirteen Women”
- Late October Mini-Linkfest | Patriactionary on Showtune Saturday: “The Lambeth Walk” (With Bonus Nazis)
- Late October Mini-Linkfest | Patriactionary on Twink Chic?
- Kevin O'Keeffe on Looking Back at the ’60s, 1: “The Fog of War”
- tenenby on Twink Chic?
- ironrailsironweights on Naked Lady of the Week: Pammie Lee
- Paleo Retiree on Naked Lady of the Week: Pammie Lee
- agnostic on Notes on “Thirteen Women”
- j on Naked Lady of the Week: Faye Reagan
- Toddy Cat on Twink Chic?
- slumlord on Twink Chic?
- agnostic on Twink Chic?
- agnostic on Twink Chic?
Category Archives: Women men and fashion
Paleo Retiree writes: Some ads that caught my attention as I’ve made my usual rounds in NYC in recent days: Twinks are in? And even black guys now open their mouths like women and wear buns? Of course we who visit … Continue reading
Eddie Pensier writes: Every celebrity has their own fragrance nowadays. And frankly, those of us who appreciate the art of perfumery generally don’t think much of star-hyped scents: the lion’s share of their budget tends to go toward packaging and … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Two weeks after the marriage, I knew it was a mistake. All we had in common was movies, sex, and hamburgers. – Bettie Page on her second husband as quoted in BETTIE PAGE REVEALS ALL, currently streaming on … Continue reading
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: The amusing thing about this is that it’s intended as pro-woman. Tex even preemptively scolds men for being turned off by the idea of women avoiding work in order to give them massages and make coffee. 1967. … Continue reading
Eddie Pensier writes: Dearest readers, do kindly take a long, appraising look at the recently revealed opening ceremony uniforms for Scotland’s Commonwealth Games athletes. Observe what has been done to this group of fit, attractive young people. Let it sink in. … Continue reading
Paleo Retiree writes: The heat and humidity have finally settled over New York City, and with the onset of sultry weather the city’s women have been stripping down to skimpy hot-weather wear. Early summer here is always a fun season for girl-watching, bemusement and wondering what it’s … Continue reading