- Blowhard, Esq. on Tasmanian Devil
- epiminondas on Tasmanian Devil
- epiminondas on How Well Do You Know Your Shit?
- Glynn Marshes on Architecture Du Jour
- Architecture Du Jour | Uncouth Reflections on speaking of architecture…
- howlinsteve on Uninhibited Sexy Fun? Or the End of All Good Things?
- Gavin Bledsoe on Tonight . . . Let it be Middlebrau
- Callowman on Was Ayn Rand Secretly a Statist?
- Tonight . . . Let it be Middlebrau | Uncouth Reflections on Sic Transit Gloria Mundi, OR Simiae est Insanissimae Populos
- ironrailsironweights on How Well Do You Know Your Shit?
- agnostic on Uninhibited Sexy Fun? Or the End of All Good Things?
- Toddy Cat on Movie Still Du Jour
- Toddy Cat on How Well Do You Know Your Shit?
- Toddy Cat on Was Ayn Rand Secretly a Statist?
- Handle on How Well Do You Know Your Shit?
Tag Archives: evo-bio
Paleo Retiree writes: Enjoy a wonderful interview (by occasional UR visitor Chip Smith) with the thoughtful, original and (it seems to me) very level-headed HBDchick. Essential quote: “Many people out there who believe themselves to be modern, secular individuals who naturally … Continue reading
Paleo Retiree writes: Paleocon John Derbyshire shows how non-conservative the current GOP is. Drone piloting — the next hot field. Gregory Cochran wonders if there’s anything at all to the notion of behavioral modernity. Bill Kauffman writes in praise of … Continue reading
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: I enjoyed Jack Donovan’s book about manliness, “The Way of Men.” The title has a dual significance. On the one hand it frames the book as an investigation into what it means to be a man … Continue reading