@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- peterike2 on Mad Men Notes: S7, Ep9 — “New Business”
- Faze on Architecture Du Jour
- Sir Barken Hyena on A Walk Down Bedford Ave.
- agnostic on A Walk Down Bedford Ave.
- Father Knows Best: Vanished Era Artifact Edition | Patriactionary on A Walk Down Bedford Ave.
- Father Knows Best: Vanished Era Artifact Edition | Patriactionary on Notes on “The Great War”
- Father Knows Best: Vanished Era Artifact Edition | Patriactionary on Science Fantasy
- killed on Architecture Du Jour
- A Walk Down Bedford Ave. | Uncouth Reflections on A Walk Down Moody Street OR Fenster Does Dickens
- Anonymous on Notes on “The Great War”
- Will S. on Architecture Du Jour
- Mad Men Notes: S7, Ep9 — “New Business” | Uncouth Reflections on Mad Men Notes: S7, Ep8 — “Severance”
- Faze on Science Fantasy
- Blowhard, Esq. on Science Fantasy
- Faze on Science Fantasy
Tag Archives: sex
Paleo Retiree writes: Back here we celebrated the Irish Reddit star who calls herself Redhotsillyfecker, and today we’re back to underline and reiterate our enthusiasm. Not only is she a fave of ours for her good looks and her daring, we … Continue reading
Eddie Pensier writes: Cheeky re-interpretation of the hit from On The Town (1944). By replacing “Gabey” (the character the song is originally addressed to) with “baby”, it becomes a sexy innuendo-laced lovechat among a ménage à trois, if you want … Continue reading
Eddie Pensier writes: The irreplaceable Maurice Chevalier in Vincente Minnelli’s Gigi (1958), a most astonishingly lighthearted and charming Lerner and Loewe musical (based on Colette’s novella of the same name) about a Parisian courtesan. Do yourself a favor, and ignore … Continue reading
Paleo Retiree writes: “The Manipulated Man“ by Esther Vilar. A rant from the early ’70s that has acquired an underground rep as an anti-feminism classic. Short, elegantly organized and composed; bristling with shrewdness and indignation; and far more insightful about women and the shit … Continue reading
Paleo Retiree writes: Why are so many young Americans today (esp. of the white-and-privileged sort) not-OK with the idea that there’s a difference between messy, bad sex and rape? Is it mainly because everyone these days craves victim status? And, if … Continue reading
Paleo Retiree writes: For no particular reason, The Question Lady and I spent a couple of recent evenings watching docs that we found on Netflix Instant about trans people. The first one was about a transvestite while the second concerned a female-to-male transsexual.