Fabrizio del Wrongo writes:
- Foseti shares his heretical views on the defeat of communism. Or perhaps we should put scare quotes around defeat? I’ve often asked myself the same question: If it’s true that communism was defeated, how is it that the West keeps getting more communist-y?
- “As I’ve occasionally noted, marketing is the dominant type of work in 21st Century America, and journalism is slowly turning into marketing criticism.” — Steve Sailer
- Speaking of marketing, I’m consistently amazed by the names our overlords give to the
imperial decreesbills they put forward. “The Marketplace Fairness Act” is a good one. Allow me to suggest a more appropriate name: “The Pay More for the Stuff You Buy Act.”
- Rupert Everett is feelin’ the years.
- As a lot of people have noticed, the Boston Marathon bombers are pretty sexy. Have any recent female criminals qualified as hotties? Amanda Knox and Casey Anthony spring to mind — or do they not qualify as criminals? Whatever they qualify as, I’d like to have a no-holds-barred, this-might-be-illegal threesome with the two of them. And how about that sexy Russian spy from a few years back?
- Crisis averted? (H/T Glynn Marshes)
- How do I get to be a member of a protected minority group? Hey, maybe my being shut out of protected minority groups constitutes its own sort of discrimination. Any enterprising lawyers out there want to take up my cause?
- Not “The Onion.”
- Dudes: How concerned are you about your “scrotal environment“?
- More subversive animation from White Rabbit Radio. Great “performance” by “Hitler.”
- Visualization of the Dark Enlightenment blogosphere.