@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- plwinkler on Weekend Linkage
- jjbees on Notes on “First Reformed”
- JV on Notes on “First Reformed”
- peterike on Weekend Linkage
- peterike on Is it Showtime?
- JV on Notes on “The Birds”
- fenster on Is it Showtime?
- bluecat57 on Is it Showtime?
- Is it Showtime? | Uncouth Reflections on Wonton Speculation
- bluecat57 on Weekend Linkage
- Prof. Woland on Notes on “The Birds”
- Hugh Mann on Weekend Linkage
- Hugh Mann on Tourism Bah Humbug
- Brian Gardam on Tourism Bah Humbug
- Charles Littlewood on Weekend Linkage
Category Archives: Architecture
Blowhard, Esq. writes: A woman inspects some travel posters in Jacques Tati’s PLAYTIME (1967). Click on the image to enlarge.
Fenster writes: For the upstate NY devotees here. Wolcott is a small town in upstate New York, on Lake Ontario between Rochester and Syracuse. It is weathered and somewhat beaten down looking but not yet beat. There are some handsome … Continue reading