@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- steve sailer on Architecture Conundrums: Solvang
- Faze on Notes on “The Chant of Jimmie Blacksmith”
- Notes on “The Chant of Jimmie Blacksmith” | Uncouth Reflections on Notes on “Iceman”
- flulrich on “1917”
- “1917” | Uncouth Reflections on Our Favorite Things in 2017
- jjbees on It Might Have Been a Lost Soul Wailing
- William Stewart on My Trip to Porto
- The Inevitability of Conspiracy Theorizing – Fenster und Gottfried überlegen sich die Frage on The Nose in Front of One’s Face
- Don’t Gaslight on Me | Uncouth Reflections on Note to W–, on Donna Zuckerberg
- Don’t Gaslight on Me | Uncouth Reflections on The Veil of Onondaga
- Will S. on Note to W–, on Donna Zuckerberg
- Imran Awan Update | Uncouth Reflections on More Globe Watch
- Imran Awan Update | Uncouth Reflections on Globe Watch
- Imran Awan Update | Uncouth Reflections on The Dog that Didn’t Bark, con’t.
- Manqueman on Trump’s New Executive Order
Author Archives: Enzo Nakamura
Enzo Nakamura writes: I love GIFS and I especially love Cinemagraphs, an approach to GIF-making that involves isolating an individual element that will play out a looping animation while the rest of the image remains still. I believe a fashion … Continue reading
Enzo Nakamura writes: I haven’t watched any anime in years. But who can resist Space Dandy? It’s got everything!
Enzo Nakamura writes: This sequence, from the newish video game, ASSASSIN’S CREED III, left me agape. At least we’re using technology to bring our forefather’s insights to the youth of today.
Enzo Nakamura writes: After months and months of lurking–and enjoying–I’ve decided to get back in the game. I’ve had a nasty case of contributors block. I’ll keep it short. My recent pop music crushes are unconventional. Oakland’s Kreayshawn (Natassia Zolot) … Continue reading