@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- zimriel on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- flulrich on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- Hugh Mann on Weekend Linkage
- fenster on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- ricardo on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- PotusField on Front Porch Republic on the Yellow Vests
- uttercontempt on Sailer and Taleb
- flulrich on Sailer and Taleb
- Warren Sikes on Weekend Linkage
- plwinkler on Weekend Linkage
- jjbees on Notes on “First Reformed”
- JV on Notes on “First Reformed”
- peterike on Weekend Linkage
- peterike on Is it Showtime?
- JV on Notes on “The Birds”
Tag Archives: Feminism
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Like the Pope issuing a bull, New Yorker film critic Richard Brody has declared Louis CK’s I LOVE YOU, DADDY to be a “disgusting movie that should never have been acquired for distribution in the first place.” … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Via The Daily Mail, a video of the “Incredible moment human chain forms to save woman trapped in her car just as it gets swept away in ferocious Maryland flood.” Some wags on FB tried to imagine how … Continue reading
Sax von Stroheim writes: I thought Mad Max: Fury Road was a well-made action movie, but that it was wildly overpraised by critics and movie geeks. A wise friend said: “Give nerds an opportunity to think their tastes are sophisticated … Continue reading
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: Related Are Teenage Dreams So Hard to Beat?
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: Norma Shearer has killed our grandmothers. She has killed what they stood for. She has murdered the old-time Good Woman. She has cremated the myth that men will never marry ‘that kind of woman.’ She has … Continue reading