@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- zimriel on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- flulrich on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- Hugh Mann on Weekend Linkage
- fenster on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- ricardo on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- PotusField on Front Porch Republic on the Yellow Vests
- uttercontempt on Sailer and Taleb
- flulrich on Sailer and Taleb
- Warren Sikes on Weekend Linkage
- plwinkler on Weekend Linkage
- jjbees on Notes on “First Reformed”
- JV on Notes on “First Reformed”
- peterike on Weekend Linkage
- peterike on Is it Showtime?
- JV on Notes on “The Birds”
Monthly Archives: September 2016
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: Annette Haven was probably the classiest and most sophisticated of the golden-age porn stars. While looking through some of her old clips I was struck by her worldliness. How many modern-day erotica stars would you describe … Continue reading
Paleo Retiree writes: I recently watched and enjoyed “Noma: My Perfect Storm,” Pierre Deschamp’s documentary about René Redzepi, the brilliant chef behind Noma, an avant-garde Copenhagen restaurant that’s often been called the best restaurant in the world. Inspired and curious, … Continue reading
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: “Uncle” led the visitors through the anteroom into a small hall with a folding table and red chairs, then into the drawing room with a round birchwood table and a sofa, and finally into his private … Continue reading
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes:
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: Started in 2000, the warts-and-all porn site Abby Winters is now something of an institution. It’s also a throwback to the days when the internet was full of idiosyncratic outfits specializing in nude content. Now it … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Ralph Peer — record producer, recording engineer, and talent scout — is one of the most influential men in the history of American music. Not only did he supervise the recording of Mamie Smith’s “Crazy Blues,” the song … Continue reading