@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- Damn Yankees
- Note to B—-: Science and Religion
- Watching Freedom of Speech Speed Atrophy in Real Time
- SCENES WE’D LIKE TO SEE*
- Note to K—-, on the morning of January 6
- Notes on Barbara and Night Train to Lisbon
- Is Culture Stuck?
- You Can Never Be Too Thin, Too Rich or Too Woke
- Notes on Fargo
- Boomers Won’t Go Away, Part XXV
- Benny on “The Godfather is Boring”
- chris evans on Book Notes: “A Disease in the Public Mind”
- Pepe on Naked Lady of the Week: Marry Queen
- Why I’ve Seen “Since You Went Away” Umpteen Times – Taking Up Room on “Since You Went Away,” a Culture’s Dreams, and the Agee-DOS Dosado
- Brian on Naked Lady of the Week: Roberta Pedon
- Fenster on Damn Yankees
- Epaminondas on Damn Yankees
- thurston n aiken on Naked Lady of the Week: Anamika
- fenster on Our New Gizmo
- Fabio on Our New Gizmo
- Wayland on Naked Lady of the Week: Lindsey Marshal
- Blowhard, Esq. on Thom Mayne Must Be Stopped
- Dave on Crusader Follies: Peter Bartholomew and the Holy Lance
- MEH 0910 on Note to B—-: Science and Religion
- Dain Fitzgerald on Note to B—-: Science and Religion
Monthly Archives: February 2015
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: (Sorry about the wonky aspect ratio.)
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: The sturdily built Ashley is German and looks it: she has the face of a good, solid mädchen. Not that you’d want to limit your stares to her face, of course. Over at the ever-helpful TheNUDE.eu, a … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Downtown Vegas ca. 1948-1950. Click on the image to enlarge.
Blowhard, Esq. writes: St. Gallen, Switzerland. H/T Callowman. Click on the image to enlarge.
Blowhard, Esq. writes: A description of Wichita would be incomplete without a notice of the notorious dance house on the west side of the river, kept by that singular personage ROWDY JOE, or Joseph Lowe, his real name. Joe has been … Continue reading
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: As John Wick, the titular assassin of the 2014 action film, Keanu Reeves has a grave physicality. He moves like he has weights in his shoes, and his face, always beautiful, has a hardness, like it’s … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Dinant, Belgium. Click on the image to enlarge.
Blowhard, Esq. writes: …Lupe Vélez. Click on the image to enlarge.
Blowhard, Esq. writes: