@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- zimriel on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- flulrich on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- Hugh Mann on Weekend Linkage
- fenster on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- ricardo on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- PotusField on Front Porch Republic on the Yellow Vests
- uttercontempt on Sailer and Taleb
- flulrich on Sailer and Taleb
- Warren Sikes on Weekend Linkage
- plwinkler on Weekend Linkage
- jjbees on Notes on “First Reformed”
- JV on Notes on “First Reformed”
- peterike on Weekend Linkage
- peterike on Is it Showtime?
- JV on Notes on “The Birds”
Monthly Archives: February 2014
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: This minxy little Russian has been working since around 2012, and she’s posed in hundreds of photo sets and performed in nearly as many hardcore films. She seems to go by a few different names: Ebbi, … Continue reading
Paleo Retiree writes: Kicking around the town of Carpinteria, CA for a few days recently left me marveling at an architectural wonder too often taken for granted: the American porch. Carpinteria (or, as everyone calls it, “Carp”) is an idyllic … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Cary Grant and Rosalind Russell in Howard Hawks’s HIS GIRL FRIDAY Click on the image to enlarge.
Blowhard, Esq. writes: As I implied earlier, this past weekend I was at the Pantages Theatre to see the touring company production of Book of Mormon. As wonderful and hilarious as the show was, it was almost upstaged by the venue itself, an … Continue reading
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: “All Is Lost” is like “The Old Man and the Sea” without the fish. Robert Redford, who in the credits is referred to as “Our Man,” floats around in a damaged boat looking grave and portentous as one … Continue reading
Eddie Pensier writes: A French Martini (vodka, Chambord, and pineapple juice) and a Hemingway (rum, grapefruit juice, and lime) at Miller’s Bar, Wabash Street, Chicago