@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- JV on Notes on “First Reformed”
- peterike on Weekend Linkage
- peterike on Is it Showtime?
- JV on Notes on “The Birds”
- fenster on Is it Showtime?
- bluecat57 on Is it Showtime?
- Is it Showtime? | Uncouth Reflections on Wonton Speculation
- bluecat57 on Weekend Linkage
- Prof. Woland on Notes on “The Birds”
- Hugh Mann on Weekend Linkage
- Hugh Mann on Tourism Bah Humbug
- Brian Gardam on Tourism Bah Humbug
- Charles Littlewood on Weekend Linkage
- Tourism Bah Humbug | Uncouth Reflections on Think Globally Travel Locally
- Tourism Bah Humbug | Uncouth Reflections on The Difference between VRBO and AirBnB
Monthly Archives: June 2014
Eddie Pensier writes: The past week has been an unpleasant one around Rancho Pensier. I found myself needing cheer and laughter in large quantities. I had no choice but to turn to that cache of fail-safe funny things that never fail … Continue reading
Sir Barken Hyena writes: This tag “art rock” has the virtue of near meaninglessness. Today it means “weird as fuck”, a good blanket term for German duo Mouse On Mars, as this recent video demonstrates. All of their work is … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Saint Michael, Northern Spain, ca. 1460-1490. Original here. Click on the image to enlarge.
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: A filmmaker like Lubitsch makes you feel privileged for taking part in his naughtiness — like you’re in on the joke. But the naughtiness in this clip, from Renoir’s “French Cancan,” is of a different sort. Renoir … Continue reading
Fenster writes: Moody in the mood.
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: French poster for Antonioni’s “Il Grido.” Design by Boris Grinsson, one of the major French poster designers of the period. Related More on Grinsson.