@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- flulrich on More Good News on Asset Forfeiture
- Charles Littlewood on Strange Bedfellows
- Faze on Notes on “The Sin of Harold Diddlebock”
- fenster on Weekend Linkage
- Warren Sikes on Notes on “The Island at the Top of the World”
- Elsewheres | Uncouth Reflections on Weekend Linkage
- Hugh Mann on Weekend Linkage
- Faze on Notes on “The Island at the Top of the World”
- honcho on Naked Lady of the Week: Marry Queen
- Charles Littlewood on Weekend Linkage
- Will S. on Weekend Linkage
- tcrommett on Weekend Linkage
- Some analysis of / commentary on that APA smear on masculinity | Patriactionary on Weekend Linkage
- zimriel on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- flulrich on Wither the Yellow Vests?
Monthly Archives: June 2014
Eddie Pensier writes: The past week has been an unpleasant one around Rancho Pensier. I found myself needing cheer and laughter in large quantities. I had no choice but to turn to that cache of fail-safe funny things that never fail … Continue reading
Sir Barken Hyena writes: This tag “art rock” has the virtue of near meaninglessness. Today it means “weird as fuck”, a good blanket term for German duo Mouse On Mars, as this recent video demonstrates. All of their work is … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Saint Michael, Northern Spain, ca. 1460-1490. Original here. Click on the image to enlarge.
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: A filmmaker like Lubitsch makes you feel privileged for taking part in his naughtiness — like you’re in on the joke. But the naughtiness in this clip, from Renoir’s “French Cancan,” is of a different sort. Renoir … Continue reading
Fenster writes: Moody in the mood.
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: French poster for Antonioni’s “Il Grido.” Design by Boris Grinsson, one of the major French poster designers of the period. Related More on Grinsson.