@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- flulrich on More Good News on Asset Forfeiture
- Charles Littlewood on Strange Bedfellows
- Faze on Notes on “The Sin of Harold Diddlebock”
- fenster on Weekend Linkage
- Warren Sikes on Notes on “The Island at the Top of the World”
- Elsewheres | Uncouth Reflections on Weekend Linkage
- Hugh Mann on Weekend Linkage
- Faze on Notes on “The Island at the Top of the World”
- honcho on Naked Lady of the Week: Marry Queen
- Charles Littlewood on Weekend Linkage
- Will S. on Weekend Linkage
- tcrommett on Weekend Linkage
- Some analysis of / commentary on that APA smear on masculinity | Patriactionary on Weekend Linkage
- zimriel on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- flulrich on Wither the Yellow Vests?
Tag Archives: art deco
Blowhard, Esq. writes: The elevator and mailbox in the lobby of the famous Brill Building. Click on the image to enlarge.
Blowhard, Esq. writes: “Gentlemen Prefer Blondes,” a novelty fabric designed by Ralph Barton based on his illustrations for the Anita Loos novel of the same name, crêpe de Chine, 1927. Click on the image to enlarge.
Blowhard, Esq. writes: The NYC Mercury in Chicago, 1936. Via the Facebook group Atomic Samba. Click on the image to enlarge.
Blowhard, Esq. writes: The Talbot-Lago T150. Related 12 Streamlined Rides from the Age of Art Deco.
Blowhard, Esq. writes: The Wiltern Theatre in Los Angeles. Click on the images to enlarge. Related Back here I toured some other L.A. art deco landmarks.
Blowhard, Esq. writes: As I implied earlier, this past weekend I was at the Pantages Theatre to see the touring company production of Book of Mormon. As wonderful and hilarious as the show was, it was almost upstaged by the venue itself, an … Continue reading