@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- JV on Notes on “First Reformed”
- peterike on Weekend Linkage
- peterike on Is it Showtime?
- JV on Notes on “The Birds”
- fenster on Is it Showtime?
- bluecat57 on Is it Showtime?
- Is it Showtime? | Uncouth Reflections on Wonton Speculation
- bluecat57 on Weekend Linkage
- Prof. Woland on Notes on “The Birds”
- Hugh Mann on Weekend Linkage
- Hugh Mann on Tourism Bah Humbug
- Brian Gardam on Tourism Bah Humbug
- Charles Littlewood on Weekend Linkage
- Tourism Bah Humbug | Uncouth Reflections on Think Globally Travel Locally
- Tourism Bah Humbug | Uncouth Reflections on The Difference between VRBO and AirBnB
Tag Archives: art deco
Blowhard, Esq. writes: The elevator and mailbox in the lobby of the famous Brill Building. Click on the image to enlarge.
Blowhard, Esq. writes: “Gentlemen Prefer Blondes,” a novelty fabric designed by Ralph Barton based on his illustrations for the Anita Loos novel of the same name, crêpe de Chine, 1927. Click on the image to enlarge.
Blowhard, Esq. writes: The NYC Mercury in Chicago, 1936. Via the Facebook group Atomic Samba. Click on the image to enlarge.
Blowhard, Esq. writes: The Talbot-Lago T150. Related 12 Streamlined Rides from the Age of Art Deco.
Blowhard, Esq. writes: The Wiltern Theatre in Los Angeles. Click on the images to enlarge. Related Back here I toured some other L.A. art deco landmarks.
Blowhard, Esq. writes: As I implied earlier, this past weekend I was at the Pantages Theatre to see the touring company production of Book of Mormon. As wonderful and hilarious as the show was, it was almost upstaged by the venue itself, an … Continue reading