@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- steve sailer on Architecture Conundrums: Solvang
- Faze on Notes on “The Chant of Jimmie Blacksmith”
- Notes on “The Chant of Jimmie Blacksmith” | Uncouth Reflections on Notes on “Iceman”
- flulrich on “1917”
- “1917” | Uncouth Reflections on Our Favorite Things in 2017
- jjbees on It Might Have Been a Lost Soul Wailing
- William Stewart on My Trip to Porto
- The Inevitability of Conspiracy Theorizing – Fenster und Gottfried überlegen sich die Frage on The Nose in Front of One’s Face
- Don’t Gaslight on Me | Uncouth Reflections on Note to W–, on Donna Zuckerberg
- Don’t Gaslight on Me | Uncouth Reflections on The Veil of Onondaga
- Will S. on Note to W–, on Donna Zuckerberg
- Imran Awan Update | Uncouth Reflections on More Globe Watch
- Imran Awan Update | Uncouth Reflections on Globe Watch
- Imran Awan Update | Uncouth Reflections on The Dog that Didn’t Bark, con’t.
- Manqueman on Trump’s New Executive Order
Monthly Archives: May 2019
Fenster writes: I have been writing about walls. I first described my reaction to David Frye’s book Walls, then took a rough turn to the poetic and considered Robert Frost’s poem “Mending Wall”. Here I will finish by discussing James … Continue reading
Fenster writes: In this first post on the subject I wrote admiringly of Davids Frye’s book Walls. He argues convincingly that while walls are not always good all of the time their virtues have been unfairly passed over relative to their … Continue reading
Fenster writes: K—- The excellent music blog run by Jeff Meshel has a nice appreciation of Frank Zappa up, focusing on the song—if you can call it that—“Help I’m a Rock”, from the Mothers of Invention’s first album Freak Out!
Fenster writes: Number of Google hits for the phrase “walls not bridges”: around 5,000. Number of Google hits for the phrase “bridges not walls”: around a half-million.
Fenster writes: So Jeff Bezos, the world’s richest man, wants humans to live in floating space cities. (W)ith bucolic, futuristic illustrations, Bezos publicly broadcasted his affinity for O’Neill colonies, a hypothetical megaproject, first theorized by physicist Gerard O’Neill, that envisions … Continue reading