@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- Note to T—, on Diversity in Higher Education and Heather MacDonald – Facebook Commentary on What is the “Right” Take on Higher Education?
- Note to T—, on Diversity in Higher Education and Heather MacDonald – Facebook Commentary on You Read it Here First!
- peterike on Weekend Linkage
- Joseph Moroco on Wilt and Wither
- Fenster on Sokal Redux Reflux
- Matthew Walker on Sokal Redux Reflux
- Sokak Redux Reflux | Uncouth Reflections on Sokal Redux?
- Sokak Redux Reflux | Uncouth Reflections on Gee Officer Krupke . . .
- John on Weekend Linkage
- curri on Tweet Curation
- Andrea Daley Utronebel on Gee Officer Krupke . . .
- Fenster on You Read it Here First!
- Elsewheres | Uncouth Reflections on Montaigne Unchained!
- Elsewheres | Uncouth Reflections on Franklin and Montaigne
- Elsewheres | Uncouth Reflections on More Evidence Montaigne Would Fit In Here
Monthly Archives: December 2013
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Following hdb chick’s example, here’s a map of UR’s world readership in 2013. Our top 10 countries: United States Canada United Kingdom Australia Germany Sweden Finland Mexico France Czech Republic Our top 10 referrers: Facebook Steve Sailer … Continue reading
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: I’ve already posted galleries devoted to French and Italian posters of the French New Wave. This entry is the last in the series: it focuses on New Wave posters released in countries other than France and Italy. … Continue reading
epiminondas writes: Especially if you are an astronaut…
Fenster writes: Are the rich different from you and me. Maybe. Are magicians? You bet. Ricky Jay’s movie, Deceptive Practices is on Netflix Streaming. He seemed a little dorky as a young performer. Seemed wild and hip in the seventies. … Continue reading
Fenster writes: This might make a good SNL skit premise. Maine public health officials have denied an Ellsworth man’s request to use marijuana legally to treat Tourette syndrome. The Maine Department of Health and Human Services this week denied a … Continue reading
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: