@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- JV on Notes on “First Reformed”
- peterike on Weekend Linkage
- peterike on Is it Showtime?
- JV on Notes on “The Birds”
- fenster on Is it Showtime?
- bluecat57 on Is it Showtime?
- Is it Showtime? | Uncouth Reflections on Wonton Speculation
- bluecat57 on Weekend Linkage
- Prof. Woland on Notes on “The Birds”
- Hugh Mann on Weekend Linkage
- Hugh Mann on Tourism Bah Humbug
- Brian Gardam on Tourism Bah Humbug
- Charles Littlewood on Weekend Linkage
- Tourism Bah Humbug | Uncouth Reflections on Think Globally Travel Locally
- Tourism Bah Humbug | Uncouth Reflections on The Difference between VRBO and AirBnB
Monthly Archives: June 2015
Paleo Retiree writes: I was amazed how uninspiring I found this 2010 ballet-world-set psychological horror film. Natalie Portman plays a super-perfectionist, frigid (but yearning for release) ballerina who’s given the lead in a new version of “Swan Lake.” The movie … Continue reading
Sir Barken Hyena writes: Like a snake slowly digesting a fat rabbit, I’ve been working my way through this massive and challenging work for the last 4 or 5 years. While I’m not ready to write the Cliff Notes version, … Continue reading
Paleo Retiree writes: Spotted recently at a NYC construction site: I’m surprised they weren’t able to find room for “artisanal” and “bespoke.”
Blowhard, Esq. writes: A collection of buildings along Lafayette Street in Astor Place, New York City, that I took while on a walking tour. A lot to love about these buildings, but I particularly like their use of color. Why do … Continue reading
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: He had spoken in the little room near the Courts where the pleaders waited for clients; clients, waiting for pleaders, sat in the dust outside. These had not received a card from Mr. Turton. And there … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Happy for those who are happy with today’s decision, but I’m still waiting for a logical, principled, legal argument as to why the Court’s SSM decisions don’t also permit polygamy. Whoops, hey, that didn’t take long. It’s hilarious … Continue reading