@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- The Shock of the Old, when New | Uncouth Reflections on Liner Notes
- steve sailer on Architecture Conundrums: Solvang
- Faze on Notes on “The Chant of Jimmie Blacksmith”
- Notes on “The Chant of Jimmie Blacksmith” | Uncouth Reflections on Notes on “Iceman”
- flulrich on “1917”
- “1917” | Uncouth Reflections on Our Favorite Things in 2017
- jjbees on It Might Have Been a Lost Soul Wailing
- William Stewart on My Trip to Porto
- The Inevitability of Conspiracy Theorizing – Fenster und Gottfried überlegen sich die Frage on The Nose in Front of One’s Face
- Don’t Gaslight on Me | Uncouth Reflections on Note to W–, on Donna Zuckerberg
- Don’t Gaslight on Me | Uncouth Reflections on The Veil of Onondaga
- Will S. on Note to W–, on Donna Zuckerberg
- Imran Awan Update | Uncouth Reflections on More Globe Watch
- Imran Awan Update | Uncouth Reflections on Globe Watch
- Imran Awan Update | Uncouth Reflections on The Dog that Didn’t Bark, con’t.
Monthly Archives: October 2012
Fenster writes: What is it? Hubble image? Detail of painting by Redon? Chimpanzee art? Painting by a schizophrenic? Fan mail from a Flounder? None of the above?
Fenster writes: 1. “So Many People” I am at a meeting with a senior official of the provincial education department. We are discussing the state role in higher education. Today, I am more reliant than ever on my translator since … Continue reading
The Question Lady writes: As Sandy approaches, I wonder: What’s the worst weather you’ve ever been in?
Fenster writes: When I had not yet begun to study Zen thirty years ago, I thought that mountains are mountains and waters are waters. Later when I studied personally with my master, I entered realization and understood that mountains are … Continue reading
The Question Lady writes: When you’re tired but have something you really need/want to do, what’s the best strategy you’ve hit on to revive your energy?