@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- zimriel on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- flulrich on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- Hugh Mann on Weekend Linkage
- fenster on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- ricardo on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- PotusField on Front Porch Republic on the Yellow Vests
- uttercontempt on Sailer and Taleb
- flulrich on Sailer and Taleb
- Warren Sikes on Weekend Linkage
- plwinkler on Weekend Linkage
- jjbees on Notes on “First Reformed”
- JV on Notes on “First Reformed”
- peterike on Weekend Linkage
- peterike on Is it Showtime?
- JV on Notes on “The Birds”
Monthly Archives: October 2012
Fenster writes: What is it? Hubble image? Detail of painting by Redon? Chimpanzee art? Painting by a schizophrenic? Fan mail from a Flounder? None of the above?
Fenster writes: 1. “So Many People” I am at a meeting with a senior official of the provincial education department. We are discussing the state role in higher education. Today, I am more reliant than ever on my translator since … Continue reading
The Question Lady writes: As Sandy approaches, I wonder: What’s the worst weather you’ve ever been in?
Fenster writes: When I had not yet begun to study Zen thirty years ago, I thought that mountains are mountains and waters are waters. Later when I studied personally with my master, I entered realization and understood that mountains are … Continue reading
The Question Lady writes: When you’re tired but have something you really need/want to do, what’s the best strategy you’ve hit on to revive your energy?