@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- flulrich on More Good News on Asset Forfeiture
- Charles Littlewood on Strange Bedfellows
- Faze on Notes on “The Sin of Harold Diddlebock”
- fenster on Weekend Linkage
- Warren Sikes on Notes on “The Island at the Top of the World”
- Elsewheres | Uncouth Reflections on Weekend Linkage
- Hugh Mann on Weekend Linkage
- Faze on Notes on “The Island at the Top of the World”
- honcho on Naked Lady of the Week: Marry Queen
- Charles Littlewood on Weekend Linkage
- Will S. on Weekend Linkage
- tcrommett on Weekend Linkage
- Some analysis of / commentary on that APA smear on masculinity | Patriactionary on Weekend Linkage
- zimriel on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- flulrich on Wither the Yellow Vests?
Monthly Archives: November 2013
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Go here for our new Facebook fan page. Now you can get the entertaining, thought-provoking, obscene, Nobel-prize winning content you’ve come to expect right in your Facebook feed to horrify share with your mothers, grandmothers, and spinster aunts.
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: Alain Tanner’s “The Middle of the World,” released in 1974, is a movie about cultures clashing in the most subtle of ways. Maybe it’s more appropriate to say it’s about cultures slipping past each other in the … Continue reading
Atypical Neurotic writes: Taken from the pontoon bridge linking the Opera House with the Sørenga development. As I walked back toward the Opera House, I was struck by how quiet it is without the roar of traffic.
Paleo Retiree writes: Though L.A. partisan Blowhard, Esq. has been urging the Question Lady and me to give Umami Burger a try for a couple of years, we’ve never found time during our L.A. visits to indulge. So how convenient … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: If you absolutely must build something of glass and steel, this is the model you should be following. Click on the image to enlarge. London’s Crystal Palace, built in 1854 and destroyed by a fire in 1936.
Eddie Pensier writes: The fashion and fragrance house of YSL has produced some memorable and controversial advertisements. Here are a few of the best for your ogling pleasure. The gorgeous nude Sophie Dahl, for Opium: The equally gorgeous, nude Samuel … Continue reading