@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- Note to T—, on Diversity in Higher Education and Heather MacDonald – Facebook Commentary on What is the “Right” Take on Higher Education?
- Note to T—, on Diversity in Higher Education and Heather MacDonald – Facebook Commentary on You Read it Here First!
- peterike on Weekend Linkage
- Joseph Moroco on Wilt and Wither
- Fenster on Sokal Redux Reflux
- Matthew Walker on Sokal Redux Reflux
- Sokak Redux Reflux | Uncouth Reflections on Sokal Redux?
- Sokak Redux Reflux | Uncouth Reflections on Gee Officer Krupke . . .
- John on Weekend Linkage
- curri on Tweet Curation
- Andrea Daley Utronebel on Gee Officer Krupke . . .
- Fenster on You Read it Here First!
- Elsewheres | Uncouth Reflections on Montaigne Unchained!
- Elsewheres | Uncouth Reflections on Franklin and Montaigne
- Elsewheres | Uncouth Reflections on More Evidence Montaigne Would Fit In Here
Monthly Archives: August 2013
Blowhard, Esq. writes: In the 8th century, Charlemagne, the ruler of the Carolingian empire, had a problem on his hands. Over the centuries, scribes had made so many mistakes when copying the Bible and other texts of the Church fathers … Continue reading
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: I haven’t had much time to blog lately. Real life has kind of taken a dump on my internet profile. But I have managed to catch a few nice documentaries on Netflix Instant. Thought I’d pass … Continue reading
Paleo Retiree writes: A refreshing and elegant John Collins, enjoyed at this terrific retro-style steakhouse on the California coast. A John Collins is a Tom Collins, basically, only made with bourbon in place of the usual gin. Our meal was … Continue reading
Paleo Retiree writes: Here’s a little scene I witnessed the other day at an airport: There’s much to be remarked on in this photo where current relations between the sexes go. As for the woman: her attitude of wide-awake in-chargeness: … Continue reading
epiminondas writes: The barriers to entry just got dynamited. And the tremors are going to be felt everywhere.
epiminondas writes: You have to admire the sheer chutzpah of Bay Area liberals who continue to parade their PC credentials in the face of overwhelming reality. I have no doubt these brave fools would raise a huge stink if it were … Continue reading