@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- Note to T—, on Diversity in Higher Education and Heather MacDonald – Facebook Commentary on What is the “Right” Take on Higher Education?
- Note to T—, on Diversity in Higher Education and Heather MacDonald – Facebook Commentary on You Read it Here First!
- peterike on Weekend Linkage
- Joseph Moroco on Wilt and Wither
- Fenster on Sokal Redux Reflux
- Matthew Walker on Sokal Redux Reflux
- Sokak Redux Reflux | Uncouth Reflections on Sokal Redux?
- Sokak Redux Reflux | Uncouth Reflections on Gee Officer Krupke . . .
- John on Weekend Linkage
- curri on Tweet Curation
- Andrea Daley Utronebel on Gee Officer Krupke . . .
- Fenster on You Read it Here First!
- Elsewheres | Uncouth Reflections on Montaigne Unchained!
- Elsewheres | Uncouth Reflections on Franklin and Montaigne
- Elsewheres | Uncouth Reflections on More Evidence Montaigne Would Fit In Here
Monthly Archives: July 2016
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: The warrior in the oak had maintained a quick, though ineffectual fire, from the moment of his discovery. But his aim was interrupted by the vigilance of his enemies, whose rifles instantaneously bore on any part … Continue reading
Paleo Retiree writes: A good piece about how globalism is under siege. Jonathan Haidt on how nationalism may be superseding globalism. Zoning turns 100. Is the Collegiate Gothic style in architecture racist? Why, architecturally speaking, are corporate campuses so bad? … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes:
Paleo Retiree writes: My wife and I recently caught and loved a show by a legendary Hawaiian folk band. “Hapa” means mixed, as in a part-Hawaiian/part-white person. The group Hapa performs traditional Hawaiian music, featuring beautiful melodies, harmonies and values — … Continue reading
Paleo Retiree writes: Things 2016 Bond could not get away with. Bonus Bond: one of the great moments of onscreen Game:
Paleo Retiree writes: Today I learned that producer/writer Lee Hazlewood urged Nancy Sinatra to sing “These Boots Are Made For Walkin’” as if she were “a sixteen-year-old girl who fucks truck drivers.” Friends who know Lee Hazlewood’s work better than … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: To see a woman finally — FINALLY! — break through the Illuminati glass ceiling and become the military-industrial complex’s official stooge must be a real inspiration to all the children back on the Lizard Planet.