@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- Note to T—, on Diversity in Higher Education and Heather MacDonald – Facebook Commentary on What is the “Right” Take on Higher Education?
- Note to T—, on Diversity in Higher Education and Heather MacDonald – Facebook Commentary on You Read it Here First!
- peterike on Weekend Linkage
- Joseph Moroco on Wilt and Wither
- Fenster on Sokal Redux Reflux
- Matthew Walker on Sokal Redux Reflux
- Sokak Redux Reflux | Uncouth Reflections on Sokal Redux?
- Sokak Redux Reflux | Uncouth Reflections on Gee Officer Krupke . . .
- John on Weekend Linkage
- curri on Tweet Curation
- Andrea Daley Utronebel on Gee Officer Krupke . . .
- Fenster on You Read it Here First!
- Elsewheres | Uncouth Reflections on Montaigne Unchained!
- Elsewheres | Uncouth Reflections on Franklin and Montaigne
- Elsewheres | Uncouth Reflections on More Evidence Montaigne Would Fit In Here
Category Archives: Trends
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes:
Paleo Retiree writes: Ann Althouse asks one of the really pressing questions of our day: “Is there some reason why Hillary keeps doing this gaping-maw face?” There are lots of funny and maybe even valid comments on her posting. I’ve … Continue reading
Paleo Retiree writes: I’m curious about where visitors stand on the way that so many guys these days, on greeting each other, routinely give each other a great big bear hug, as though they haven’t seen each other in decades. Me, I’m much … Continue reading
Eddie Pensier writes: Transcribed, annotated, anonymized, and edited for spelling from a discussion group elsewhere on the web. The participants include: AK, shopkeeper, female, 42 CB, researcher, male, 39 MM, retired US Navy, male, 54 CM, copywriter/translator, male, 54 JL, financial … Continue reading
Paleo Retiree writes: Could be wrong, but I’m pretty sure that this is the first time I’ve run across the adjective “trendy” being used (non-ironically, anyway) as an enticement. Is calling something “trendy” and meaning it as praise becoming a trend?