@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- flulrich on More Good News on Asset Forfeiture
- Charles Littlewood on Strange Bedfellows
- Faze on Notes on “The Sin of Harold Diddlebock”
- fenster on Weekend Linkage
- Warren Sikes on Notes on “The Island at the Top of the World”
- Elsewheres | Uncouth Reflections on Weekend Linkage
- Hugh Mann on Weekend Linkage
- Faze on Notes on “The Island at the Top of the World”
- honcho on Naked Lady of the Week: Marry Queen
- Charles Littlewood on Weekend Linkage
- Will S. on Weekend Linkage
- tcrommett on Weekend Linkage
- Some analysis of / commentary on that APA smear on masculinity | Patriactionary on Weekend Linkage
- zimriel on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- flulrich on Wither the Yellow Vests?
Monthly Archives: June 2013
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: Directed by Robert Wiene, the 1924 “The Hands of Orlac” takes the psychological emphasis of Wiene’s “Caligari” and gives it an undertow of pained Germanic romanticism (among other things, it’s a fever dream of emasculation). Conrad … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Although it’s almost two years old (hey, gimme a break, I’m a little slow), I just discovered that billionaire crony capitalist Carlos Slim has built a museum in Mexico City to house his fine art collection. First, … Continue reading
Paleo Retiree writes: On the top: the design for Apple’s new headquarters. On the bottom, the headquarters of Britain’s GCHQ, an intelligence agency that does electronic surveillance and is said to have links with PRISM. Are giant circles the shape … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: The Facebook page Gaytheist described this as “The Christian Right’s paranoia complex in a single tweet:” I’ll admit this guy is indeed just a wee bit paranoid because pedophilia and bestiality are easily distinguishable from same-sex marriage … Continue reading
Paleo Retiree writes: The movie I’ve most been looking forward to this year is “Copperhead,” which opens in many cities this Friday. That’s partly because it was directed by Ron Maxwell, who has made two of the movies that real … Continue reading
epiminondas writes: If you know anything about this film, let’s hear it. Sounds interesting.