@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- JV on Notes on “First Reformed”
- peterike on Weekend Linkage
- peterike on Is it Showtime?
- JV on Notes on “The Birds”
- fenster on Is it Showtime?
- bluecat57 on Is it Showtime?
- Is it Showtime? | Uncouth Reflections on Wonton Speculation
- bluecat57 on Weekend Linkage
- Prof. Woland on Notes on “The Birds”
- Hugh Mann on Weekend Linkage
- Hugh Mann on Tourism Bah Humbug
- Brian Gardam on Tourism Bah Humbug
- Charles Littlewood on Weekend Linkage
- Tourism Bah Humbug | Uncouth Reflections on Think Globally Travel Locally
- Tourism Bah Humbug | Uncouth Reflections on The Difference between VRBO and AirBnB
Monthly Archives: March 2015
Blowhard, Esq. writes: I was going through some old papers when I came across this, an interview I did with my grandfather (RIP) for a college oral history assignment. Despite my primitive interviewing skills and shameful lack of follow-up questions, there’s … Continue reading
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: Either you like extremes in your art and pop culture, or you don’t. I suspect most fans of the giallo are in the former camp. The giallo was a peculiarly Italian brand of thriller-cum-horror film that … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Yesterday The Independent published an anonymous article entitled “White Men Should Never Hold Elected Positions In British Universities Again.” It appears they have taken it down, but someone at reddit helpfully preserved this charming bit lefty self-flagellation: University is … Continue reading
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: I never liked Stalin, I didn’t do sit-ins. No marches against Israel, hunger strikes, or petitions for peace. No shouting ‘Long live Mao,’ or reading dazibao. I never took pleasure cruises, never sacrificed my art to … Continue reading
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: Every straight guy has an opinion on redheads. And more often than not it’s a strong one. Here’s mine: I love them. As you’ll notice while browsing through the below photos, Ossana here is a certified all-natural, … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Quite a list of choices. Although, as someone pointed out, this occurred the week after Kennedy’s assassination, so I’m sure some of these events were cancelled.