@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- The Shock of the Old, when New | Uncouth Reflections on Liner Notes
- steve sailer on Architecture Conundrums: Solvang
- Faze on Notes on “The Chant of Jimmie Blacksmith”
- Notes on “The Chant of Jimmie Blacksmith” | Uncouth Reflections on Notes on “Iceman”
- flulrich on “1917”
- “1917” | Uncouth Reflections on Our Favorite Things in 2017
- jjbees on It Might Have Been a Lost Soul Wailing
- William Stewart on My Trip to Porto
- The Inevitability of Conspiracy Theorizing – Fenster und Gottfried überlegen sich die Frage on The Nose in Front of One’s Face
- Don’t Gaslight on Me | Uncouth Reflections on Note to W–, on Donna Zuckerberg
- Don’t Gaslight on Me | Uncouth Reflections on The Veil of Onondaga
- Will S. on Note to W–, on Donna Zuckerberg
- Imran Awan Update | Uncouth Reflections on More Globe Watch
- Imran Awan Update | Uncouth Reflections on Globe Watch
- Imran Awan Update | Uncouth Reflections on The Dog that Didn’t Bark, con’t.
Monthly Archives: December 2014
Blowhard, Esq. writes: I already shared the movies I saw this year, now here’s the books I read.
Glynn Marshes writes: A couple days ago, University of Tennessee law professor Glenn Reynolds, a.k.a. the blogger Instapundit, penned a column for USA Today titled “Politicians benefit from American tribal warfare.” Tribalism, Reynolds writes, “is the default state of humanity.” … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: The thing about being friends with serious movie buffs is that they can be pretty demanding. Here I am thinking I know a thing or two, but I’m not so much the Ringo Starr as the Pete Best … Continue reading
Eddie Pensier writes: Cheeky re-interpretation of the hit from On The Town (1944). By replacing “Gabey” (the character the song is originally addressed to) with “baby”, it becomes a sexy innuendo-laced lovechat among a ménage à trois, if you want … Continue reading
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: An itty bitty, green-eyed girl with a bright, gummy smile, Riley is one of the most popular porn stars of the last few years. Her Wikipedia page claims she’s Puerto Rican, Dominican, and Irish, which I … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Click on the image to enlarge.