@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- zimriel on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- flulrich on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- Hugh Mann on Weekend Linkage
- fenster on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- ricardo on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- PotusField on Front Porch Republic on the Yellow Vests
- uttercontempt on Sailer and Taleb
- flulrich on Sailer and Taleb
- Warren Sikes on Weekend Linkage
- plwinkler on Weekend Linkage
- jjbees on Notes on “First Reformed”
- JV on Notes on “First Reformed”
- peterike on Weekend Linkage
- peterike on Is it Showtime?
- JV on Notes on “The Birds”
Author Archives: Sir Barken Hyena
Sir Barken Hyena writes: Via Robert Byrons’ “Road to Oxiana” I’ve stumbled on a rich vein of literature on Central Asia, mainly written by steely Kipling-types. But also Ancient and Medieval literature, wherever from. No personal account of travels I’ve … Continue reading
Sir Barken Hyena writes: I watched this series from French director Louis Malle back-to-back the other day, it’s that good. In the late 60’s, Malle spent 5 months motoring around the vast backwaters of India in search of what spontaneous … Continue reading
Sir Barken Hyena writes: It’s only 15 minutes into the rally and you’re pooped already? Come on sugar, you got a long climb ahead of you if THE NAZIS! are going to be defeated.
Sir Barken Hyena writes: Try it yourself!
Sir Barken Hyena writes: I’ve been indulging in some pop psychology of the liberals I’ve encountered lately. No need to explain why! It’s quite a spectacle many of them have put on for us, full of sound and fury, but … Continue reading
Sir Barken Hyena writes: I made this meme. Please share if so inclined.