@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- flulrich on More Good News on Asset Forfeiture
- Charles Littlewood on Strange Bedfellows
- Faze on Notes on “The Sin of Harold Diddlebock”
- fenster on Weekend Linkage
- Warren Sikes on Notes on “The Island at the Top of the World”
- Elsewheres | Uncouth Reflections on Weekend Linkage
- Hugh Mann on Weekend Linkage
- Faze on Notes on “The Island at the Top of the World”
- honcho on Naked Lady of the Week: Marry Queen
- Charles Littlewood on Weekend Linkage
- Will S. on Weekend Linkage
- tcrommett on Weekend Linkage
- Some analysis of / commentary on that APA smear on masculinity | Patriactionary on Weekend Linkage
- zimriel on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- flulrich on Wither the Yellow Vests?
Tag Archives: art
Eddie Pensier writes: Peter Wegner, Dog With Gas Mask, 2013 Related Previous ANZAC-themed ADJ here and here.
Paleo Retiree writes: Tim Burton’s “Big Eyes” hit me the way nearly all his post-“Batman” movies have hit me: as having a lot of kooky, fun visuals and as being about two inches deep in dramatic and character terms. Burton, … Continue reading
Eddie Pensier writes: Jozef Stanislaus Ostoja-Kotkowski, Kronos 2 (1979), photographed without flash The same artwork, photographed with flash. From COLOUR MUSIC, an exhibit I attended today at the ANU’s Drill Hall Gallery, which “brings together the work of visual artists … Continue reading
Eddie Pensier writes: “Strength” from the Visconti-Sforza tarot, c.1442-1447.
Eddie Pensier writes: “Vintage” is really superfluous: there’s no doubt these are from a very, very different era.
Paleo Retiree writes: Right up front, let me admit that I’m not going to be reviewing “Nymphomaniac.” If a review’s what you want, read a damn reviewer. They get paid to do that shit. Instead, I’m going to invoke my … Continue reading
Eddie Pensier writes: Fyodor Bronnikov, Pythagoreans Celebrate Sunrise, 1869