@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- flulrich on More Good News on Asset Forfeiture
- Charles Littlewood on Strange Bedfellows
- Faze on Notes on “The Sin of Harold Diddlebock”
- fenster on Weekend Linkage
- Warren Sikes on Notes on “The Island at the Top of the World”
- Elsewheres | Uncouth Reflections on Weekend Linkage
- Hugh Mann on Weekend Linkage
- Faze on Notes on “The Island at the Top of the World”
- honcho on Naked Lady of the Week: Marry Queen
- Charles Littlewood on Weekend Linkage
- Will S. on Weekend Linkage
- tcrommett on Weekend Linkage
- Some analysis of / commentary on that APA smear on masculinity | Patriactionary on Weekend Linkage
- zimriel on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- flulrich on Wither the Yellow Vests?
Tag Archives: Las Vegas
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: “Viva Las Vegas” pulls off a nifty trick: it uses the corporatization of Elvis to augment and comment on his appeal. Elvis plays Lucky Jackson, a racecar driver whose fortunes belie his name. Ann-Margret is the … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Our friend Lloyd’s final project before his death was an adaptation of a spec script he wrote during his Hollywood days that has just been published on Kindle: Las Vegas in the 1950s — a glamorous black chanteuse . … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Downtown Vegas ca. 1948-1950. Click on the image to enlarge.
Blowhard, Esq. writes: The ceiling of the Venetian casino in Las Vegas, photo by me. Click on the image to enlarge.
Blowhard, Esq. writes: The El Cortez Hotel in downtown Las Vegas. Click on the image to enlarge.
Blowhard, Esq. writes: To piggyback on Paleo Retiree’s recent post, I caught this couple at the table next to me a few months ago. They were on their phones most of the time I observed them. There wasn’t much conversation.