@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- JV on Notes on “First Reformed”
- peterike on Weekend Linkage
- peterike on Is it Showtime?
- JV on Notes on “The Birds”
- fenster on Is it Showtime?
- bluecat57 on Is it Showtime?
- Is it Showtime? | Uncouth Reflections on Wonton Speculation
- bluecat57 on Weekend Linkage
- Prof. Woland on Notes on “The Birds”
- Hugh Mann on Weekend Linkage
- Hugh Mann on Tourism Bah Humbug
- Brian Gardam on Tourism Bah Humbug
- Charles Littlewood on Weekend Linkage
- Tourism Bah Humbug | Uncouth Reflections on Think Globally Travel Locally
- Tourism Bah Humbug | Uncouth Reflections on The Difference between VRBO and AirBnB
Tag Archives: Las Vegas
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: “Viva Las Vegas” pulls off a nifty trick: it uses the corporatization of Elvis to augment and comment on his appeal. Elvis plays Lucky Jackson, a racecar driver whose fortunes belie his name. Ann-Margret is the … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Our friend Lloyd’s final project before his death was an adaptation of a spec script he wrote during his Hollywood days that has just been published on Kindle: Las Vegas in the 1950s — a glamorous black chanteuse . … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Downtown Vegas ca. 1948-1950. Click on the image to enlarge.
Blowhard, Esq. writes: The ceiling of the Venetian casino in Las Vegas, photo by me. Click on the image to enlarge.
Blowhard, Esq. writes: The El Cortez Hotel in downtown Las Vegas. Click on the image to enlarge.
Blowhard, Esq. writes: To piggyback on Paleo Retiree’s recent post, I caught this couple at the table next to me a few months ago. They were on their phones most of the time I observed them. There wasn’t much conversation.