@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- JV on Notes on “First Reformed”
- peterike on Weekend Linkage
- peterike on Is it Showtime?
- JV on Notes on “The Birds”
- fenster on Is it Showtime?
- bluecat57 on Is it Showtime?
- Is it Showtime? | Uncouth Reflections on Wonton Speculation
- bluecat57 on Weekend Linkage
- Prof. Woland on Notes on “The Birds”
- Hugh Mann on Weekend Linkage
- Hugh Mann on Tourism Bah Humbug
- Brian Gardam on Tourism Bah Humbug
- Charles Littlewood on Weekend Linkage
- Tourism Bah Humbug | Uncouth Reflections on Think Globally Travel Locally
- Tourism Bah Humbug | Uncouth Reflections on The Difference between VRBO and AirBnB
Monthly Archives: August 2014
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: Related I love the theme song.
Eddie Pensier writes: An outtake from Annie Get Your Gun (1950), with Judy Garland, before she was fired by MGM and replaced by Betty Hutton. Garland had clashed with original director Busby Berkeley, and retaliated against his perfectionism by showing … Continue reading
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: You don’t hear the term “sex kitten” much these days, but I’m going to dust it off in honor of Tanya here. A Ukrainian, she was active from about 2006 until 2010. Then, like so many of our … Continue reading
Sir Barken Hyena writes: More Southwestern peregrinations. Going from the works of God to the works of man, I give you the KiMo Theater. I’ll let the pictures do the talking.
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Because I am #hardcore, I stayed up until midnight so I could watch Whit Stillman’s potential series pilot THE COSMOPOLITANS as soon as it went live on Amazon. The show opens with Joan Osborne singing “What Becomes of the … Continue reading
Sir Barken Hyena writes: On another stretch of my flaneur’s trail, I timed my entry into this magical place to the rising sun. And, I discovered the panoramic mode on my camera.
Blowhard, Esq. writes: The traditional Russian izba, a “peasant house” built of interlocking ax-hewn logs, was for centuries the most widespread form of house found in the Russian countryside. A typical farmstead would consist of an izba, a long-built barn and hay shed, … Continue reading