@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- zimriel on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- flulrich on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- Hugh Mann on Weekend Linkage
- fenster on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- ricardo on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- PotusField on Front Porch Republic on the Yellow Vests
- uttercontempt on Sailer and Taleb
- flulrich on Sailer and Taleb
- Warren Sikes on Weekend Linkage
- plwinkler on Weekend Linkage
- jjbees on Notes on “First Reformed”
- JV on Notes on “First Reformed”
- peterike on Weekend Linkage
- peterike on Is it Showtime?
- JV on Notes on “The Birds”
Tag Archives: New York
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: Now did the soft breezes of the south steal sweetly over the genial face of nature, tempering the panting heats of summer into genial and prolific warmth; when that miracle of hardihood and chivalric virtue, the … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Jeremiah Moss, sole proprietor of the Vanishing New York blog since 2007, tells the history of New York City over the last 20+ years in terms of, what he calls, “hyper-gentrification.” Hyper-gentrification is “gentrification on speed, shot up … Continue reading
Fenster writes: This post continues a series dealing with impressions of place. There was the slightly down at the heels Moody Street in Waltham, Massachusetts, where the main impression on a dark early evening in winter was the abundant light … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes:
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Before Paleo Retiree and the Question Lady headed to their Fortress of Solitude for the winter, we met up for lunch at L’Ecole, the student-run restaurant of the International Culinary Center in SoHo. While the front house staff are … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: From the introduction to an interview with a Brooklyn playwright: This is what sets her apart from the great percentage of the theater’s current pack of trust-fund scribes and fake-hot-button playwrights — Callaghan speaks straight to the core … Continue reading