@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- The Emperor Has White Paint
- Naked Lady of the Week: Stoya
- Quote Du Jour
- Naked Lady of the Week: Zuzana Zeleznovova
- Chappaquiddick and PR
- Where is the Glamour of Romance?
- Naked Lady of the Week: Kristin Melnichuk
- Jefferson on Judicial Review
- What I’ve Been Watching
- The Law is a “Propaganda Weapon,” Says Former Supreme Court Justice
- ironrailsironweights on The Emperor Has White Paint
- Jeff R on The Emperor Has White Paint
- Faze on The Emperor Has White Paint
- it's ok to be white on The Emperor Has White Paint
- j on The Emperor Has White Paint
- mbcladwell on The Emperor Has White Paint
- Will S. on Where is the Glamour of Romance?
- JV on What I’ve Been Watching
- Zelig Again – Facebook Commentary on Chappaquiddick and PR
- Brooks Watch – Facebook Commentary on Going Deep
- Brooks Watch – Facebook Commentary on Note to M—, on Brooksie
- Hugh Mann on Chappaquiddick and PR
- Fenster on Chappaquiddick and PR
- plwinkler on Chappaquiddick and PR
- jjbees on Movie Update
Monthly Archives: January 2015
Fenster writes: OK porn may be up but smut is down.
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: Barbara D, as she’s known at the high-class nude site MetArt, is a beguilingly baby-faced thing with flyaway tow-colored hair and a perfectly proportioned bod. I know nothing about her other than that she’s Russian (what … Continue reading
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: U.S. U.K. German Italian Clearly, the inky blacks of Vilmos Zsigmond’s cinematography made an impression on poster designers the world over.
Blowhard, Esq. writes: A few weeks back, we passed the million mark. We hope to continue to be your one-stop shop for erratic complaining, the odd movie review, and weekly Eastern European nudity. Thanks for dropping by.
Blowhard, Esq. writes: I semi-enjoyed this biography of the ’30s film star Kay Francis, a once hugely popular and famous actress from the Hollywood Golden Age who is now remembered only by film buffs. For the uninitiated, Francis was known as … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: An excellent summary. Notice how virtually all of the positive examples are traditional buildings.