@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- Damn Yankees
- Note to B—-: Science and Religion
- Watching Freedom of Speech Speed Atrophy in Real Time
- SCENES WE’D LIKE TO SEE*
- Note to K—-, on the morning of January 6
- Notes on Barbara and Night Train to Lisbon
- Is Culture Stuck?
- You Can Never Be Too Thin, Too Rich or Too Woke
- Notes on Fargo
- Boomers Won’t Go Away, Part XXV
- Benny on “The Godfather is Boring”
- chris evans on Book Notes: “A Disease in the Public Mind”
- Pepe on Naked Lady of the Week: Marry Queen
- Why I’ve Seen “Since You Went Away” Umpteen Times – Taking Up Room on “Since You Went Away,” a Culture’s Dreams, and the Agee-DOS Dosado
- Brian on Naked Lady of the Week: Roberta Pedon
- Fenster on Damn Yankees
- Epaminondas on Damn Yankees
- thurston n aiken on Naked Lady of the Week: Anamika
- fenster on Our New Gizmo
- Fabio on Our New Gizmo
- Wayland on Naked Lady of the Week: Lindsey Marshal
- Blowhard, Esq. on Thom Mayne Must Be Stopped
- Dave on Crusader Follies: Peter Bartholomew and the Holy Lance
- MEH 0910 on Note to B—-: Science and Religion
- Dain Fitzgerald on Note to B—-: Science and Religion
Tag Archives: humor
Paleo Retiree writes:
Paleo Retiree writes: Spotted recently at a NYC construction site: I’m surprised they weren’t able to find room for “artisanal” and “bespoke.”
Paleo Retiree writes: Could be wrong, but I’m pretty sure that this is the first time I’ve run across the adjective “trendy” being used (non-ironically, anyway) as an enticement. Is calling something “trendy” and meaning it as praise becoming a trend?
Eddie Pensier writes: Pretty much. By Courtisane. Link thanks to Andrew Langer.
Eddie Pensier writes: The past week has been an unpleasant one around Rancho Pensier. I found myself needing cheer and laughter in large quantities. I had no choice but to turn to that cache of fail-safe funny things that never fail … Continue reading
Eddie Pensier writes from a secure undisclosed location: You had a feeling, didn’t you? That all the creepy things in the world were connected in some inexplicable yet sinister way by forces beyond your control? A Texe Marrs version of Blair’s … Continue reading
Paleo Retiree writes: Thanks for keeping it discreet, guys.
Paleo Retiree writes: Fun to see that friend-of-this-blog and expert organizer Jill Duffy has pulled a lot of her tips together into an ebook. It’s also a nice chance for me to share to my own masterly method: Jill, who’s … Continue reading
epiminondas writes: If you’re looking for bad poetry, you came to the right place: McGonagall is your man. This stuff is so excruciatingly bad, it’s funny. Don’t say you weren’t warned.
Paleo Retiree writes: Everybody sing!