@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- steve sailer on Architecture Conundrums: Solvang
- Faze on Notes on “The Chant of Jimmie Blacksmith”
- Notes on “The Chant of Jimmie Blacksmith” | Uncouth Reflections on Notes on “Iceman”
- flulrich on “1917”
- “1917” | Uncouth Reflections on Our Favorite Things in 2017
- jjbees on It Might Have Been a Lost Soul Wailing
- William Stewart on My Trip to Porto
- The Inevitability of Conspiracy Theorizing – Fenster und Gottfried überlegen sich die Frage on The Nose in Front of One’s Face
- Don’t Gaslight on Me | Uncouth Reflections on Note to W–, on Donna Zuckerberg
- Don’t Gaslight on Me | Uncouth Reflections on The Veil of Onondaga
- Will S. on Note to W–, on Donna Zuckerberg
- Imran Awan Update | Uncouth Reflections on More Globe Watch
- Imran Awan Update | Uncouth Reflections on Globe Watch
- Imran Awan Update | Uncouth Reflections on The Dog that Didn’t Bark, con’t.
- Manqueman on Trump’s New Executive Order
Tag Archives: humor
Paleo Retiree writes:
Paleo Retiree writes: Spotted recently at a NYC construction site: I’m surprised they weren’t able to find room for “artisanal” and “bespoke.”
Paleo Retiree writes: Could be wrong, but I’m pretty sure that this is the first time I’ve run across the adjective “trendy” being used (non-ironically, anyway) as an enticement. Is calling something “trendy” and meaning it as praise becoming a trend?
Eddie Pensier writes: Pretty much. By Courtisane. Link thanks to Andrew Langer.
Eddie Pensier writes: The past week has been an unpleasant one around Rancho Pensier. I found myself needing cheer and laughter in large quantities. I had no choice but to turn to that cache of fail-safe funny things that never fail … Continue reading
Eddie Pensier writes from a secure undisclosed location: You had a feeling, didn’t you? That all the creepy things in the world were connected in some inexplicable yet sinister way by forces beyond your control? A Texe Marrs version of Blair’s … Continue reading
Paleo Retiree writes: Thanks for keeping it discreet, guys.