@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- Naked Lady of the Week: Sara St. James
- The Emperor Has White Paint
- Naked Lady of the Week: Stoya
- Quote Du Jour
- Naked Lady of the Week: Zuzana Zeleznovova
- Chappaquiddick and PR
- Where is the Glamour of Romance?
- Naked Lady of the Week: Kristin Melnichuk
- Jefferson on Judicial Review
- What I’ve Been Watching
- ironrailsironweights on The Emperor Has White Paint
- Jeff R on The Emperor Has White Paint
- Faze on The Emperor Has White Paint
- it's ok to be white on The Emperor Has White Paint
- j on The Emperor Has White Paint
- mbcladwell on The Emperor Has White Paint
- Will S. on Where is the Glamour of Romance?
- JV on What I’ve Been Watching
- Zelig Again – Facebook Commentary on Chappaquiddick and PR
- Brooks Watch – Facebook Commentary on Going Deep
- Brooks Watch – Facebook Commentary on Note to M—, on Brooksie
- Hugh Mann on Chappaquiddick and PR
- Fenster on Chappaquiddick and PR
- plwinkler on Chappaquiddick and PR
- jjbees on Movie Update
Tag Archives: humor
Paleo Retiree writes:
Paleo Retiree writes: Spotted recently at a NYC construction site: I’m surprised they weren’t able to find room for “artisanal” and “bespoke.”
Paleo Retiree writes: Could be wrong, but I’m pretty sure that this is the first time I’ve run across the adjective “trendy” being used (non-ironically, anyway) as an enticement. Is calling something “trendy” and meaning it as praise becoming a trend?
Eddie Pensier writes: Pretty much. By Courtisane. Link thanks to Andrew Langer.
Eddie Pensier writes: The past week has been an unpleasant one around Rancho Pensier. I found myself needing cheer and laughter in large quantities. I had no choice but to turn to that cache of fail-safe funny things that never fail … Continue reading
Eddie Pensier writes from a secure undisclosed location: You had a feeling, didn’t you? That all the creepy things in the world were connected in some inexplicable yet sinister way by forces beyond your control? A Texe Marrs version of Blair’s … Continue reading
Paleo Retiree writes: Thanks for keeping it discreet, guys.