@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- Damn Yankees
- Note to B—-: Science and Religion
- Watching Freedom of Speech Speed Atrophy in Real Time
- SCENES WE’D LIKE TO SEE*
- Note to K—-, on the morning of January 6
- Notes on Barbara and Night Train to Lisbon
- Is Culture Stuck?
- You Can Never Be Too Thin, Too Rich or Too Woke
- Notes on Fargo
- Boomers Won’t Go Away, Part XXV
- Brian on Naked Lady of the Week: Roberta Pedon
- Fenster on Damn Yankees
- Epaminondas on Damn Yankees
- thurston n aiken on Naked Lady of the Week: Anamika
- fenster on Our New Gizmo
- Fabio on Our New Gizmo
- Wayland on Naked Lady of the Week: Lindsey Marshal
- Blowhard, Esq. on Thom Mayne Must Be Stopped
- Dave on Crusader Follies: Peter Bartholomew and the Holy Lance
- MEH 0910 on Note to B—-: Science and Religion
- Dain Fitzgerald on Note to B—-: Science and Religion
- Calvin Hobbes on Note to B—-: Science and Religion
- Charlotte Verdini on Thom Mayne Must Be Stopped
- teageegeepea on Notes on Fargo
- Note to B—-: Science and Religion | Uncouth Reflections on Touching the Void
Author Archives: Question Lady
The Question Lady writes: When is it OK for somebody to use their iPhone (or any phone) when they’re out with other people?
What do you think makes for a great bar?
Do you think ambiguity has been destroyed by emoticons?
The Question Lady writes: How do you deal with strangers who overhear the conversation you’re having and comment on it?
The Question Lady writes: Do you ever think of yourself in the 3rd person? When and how? (Example: “That’s not the kind of thing Wayne Gretzky would do,” which you would say if you were Wayne Gretzky.)
The Question Lady writes: How would you describe your memory? Mine is so arbitrary: I can memorize 10,000 words, but can’t remember whether or not I turned off the stove after I leave the house. I have a horrible time … Continue reading
The Question Lady writes: How do you deal with people who differ from you politically?
The Question Lady writes: Whatever happened to political parties?
The Question Lady writes: Do you think that watching the news makes people more — or less — empathetic about disasters?
The Question Lady writes: As Sandy approaches, I wonder: What’s the worst weather you’ve ever been in?