@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- zimriel on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- flulrich on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- Hugh Mann on Weekend Linkage
- fenster on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- ricardo on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- PotusField on Front Porch Republic on the Yellow Vests
- uttercontempt on Sailer and Taleb
- flulrich on Sailer and Taleb
- Warren Sikes on Weekend Linkage
- plwinkler on Weekend Linkage
- jjbees on Notes on “First Reformed”
- JV on Notes on “First Reformed”
- peterike on Weekend Linkage
- peterike on Is it Showtime?
- JV on Notes on “The Birds”
Author Archives: Question Lady
The Question Lady writes: When is it OK for somebody to use their iPhone (or any phone) when they’re out with other people?
What do you think makes for a great bar?
Do you think ambiguity has been destroyed by emoticons?
The Question Lady writes: How do you deal with strangers who overhear the conversation you’re having and comment on it?
The Question Lady writes: Do you ever think of yourself in the 3rd person? When and how? (Example: “That’s not the kind of thing Wayne Gretzky would do,” which you would say if you were Wayne Gretzky.)
The Question Lady writes: How would you describe your memory? Mine is so arbitrary: I can memorize 10,000 words, but can’t remember whether or not I turned off the stove after I leave the house. I have a horrible time … Continue reading
The Question Lady writes: How do you deal with people who differ from you politically?