@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- zimriel on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- flulrich on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- Hugh Mann on Weekend Linkage
- fenster on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- ricardo on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- PotusField on Front Porch Republic on the Yellow Vests
- uttercontempt on Sailer and Taleb
- flulrich on Sailer and Taleb
- Warren Sikes on Weekend Linkage
- plwinkler on Weekend Linkage
- jjbees on Notes on “First Reformed”
- JV on Notes on “First Reformed”
- peterike on Weekend Linkage
- peterike on Is it Showtime?
- JV on Notes on “The Birds”
Monthly Archives: December 2017
Fenster writes: There has been a dust-up over a Scientific American column about evolution and male-female behavioral differences. The author, John Horgan, drew first blood by arguing that “evolutionary psychology, a modern instantiation of Darwinian theory, still provides justification for … Continue reading
Fenster writes: Quillette magazine is always thought provoking and what good would a thought provoking publication be if you didn’t disagree with it from time to time? Here’s a piece from Quillette defending representative democracy and criticizing the populist urge … Continue reading
Fenster writes: Thaddeus Kozinski asks the perennial question: Can Studying Grammar Save Our Culture? Hint, he is writing for The Imaginative Conservative so I think his answer will be yes, don’t you? And I think I agree with him. Don’t … Continue reading
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: Viktoriia’s bio at a site called Yonitale, where she is known as Jane Y, reads: Do you remember the movie of Jean-Jacques Annaud ” The Lover” with Jane March. It was one of the most exciting … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: The lyrics, just in case you didn’t know: Gold Coast slave ship bound for cotton fields Sold in the market down in New Orleans Scarred old slaver knows he’s doin’ all right Hear him whip the women … Continue reading