@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- Note to T—, on Diversity in Higher Education and Heather MacDonald – Facebook Commentary on What is the “Right” Take on Higher Education?
- Note to T—, on Diversity in Higher Education and Heather MacDonald – Facebook Commentary on You Read it Here First!
- peterike on Weekend Linkage
- Joseph Moroco on Wilt and Wither
- Fenster on Sokal Redux Reflux
- Matthew Walker on Sokal Redux Reflux
- Sokak Redux Reflux | Uncouth Reflections on Sokal Redux?
- Sokak Redux Reflux | Uncouth Reflections on Gee Officer Krupke . . .
- John on Weekend Linkage
- curri on Tweet Curation
- Andrea Daley Utronebel on Gee Officer Krupke . . .
- Fenster on You Read it Here First!
- Elsewheres | Uncouth Reflections on Montaigne Unchained!
- Elsewheres | Uncouth Reflections on Franklin and Montaigne
- Elsewheres | Uncouth Reflections on More Evidence Montaigne Would Fit In Here
Monthly Archives: February 2018
Paleo Retiree writes: This isn’t the dazzling Chris Marker/Erroll Morris/Adam Curtis doc about the present moment that we might dream of, but it’s admirable and thoughtful anyway. David Fuller, a British video journalist turned life coach, uses Cathy Newman’s recent … Continue reading
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: Now did the soft breezes of the south steal sweetly over the genial face of nature, tempering the panting heats of summer into genial and prolific warmth; when that miracle of hardihood and chivalric virtue, the … Continue reading
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: Lindsey Marshal is a smiley Canadian with light freckles and sea-foam eyes. In 2004 she experienced a brief flash of fame when she was fired by the Toronto Raptors, for whom she was cheerleading, for posing … Continue reading
Fenster writes: In The Nation, Katha Pollitt suggests that in a new generation the NRA may have finally met its match. Could be. A spate of recent polls indicate a spike in support for some kind of action. If those … Continue reading
Fenster writes: If you haven’t seen Alex Gibney’s excellent 2016 documentary Zero Days you should. If you have you will recall it recounts good, bad and ugly aspects of cyberwarfare as practiced by America on others, and the risks of … Continue reading