@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- zimriel on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- flulrich on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- Hugh Mann on Weekend Linkage
- fenster on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- ricardo on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- PotusField on Front Porch Republic on the Yellow Vests
- uttercontempt on Sailer and Taleb
- flulrich on Sailer and Taleb
- Warren Sikes on Weekend Linkage
- plwinkler on Weekend Linkage
- jjbees on Notes on “First Reformed”
- JV on Notes on “First Reformed”
- peterike on Weekend Linkage
- peterike on Is it Showtime?
- JV on Notes on “The Birds”
Monthly Archives: July 2017
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: Cyrus Harding and his companions remained an hour at the top of the mountain. The island was displayed under their eyes, like a plan in relief with different tints, green for the forests, yellow for the … Continue reading
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: There’s something special about the long, slim woman with large breasts. She seems to have been designed by a sculptor, or at least an architect, with maximum drama in mind. Emily Shaw, sometimes known as Emily … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: A notable movie if only for the attitudes and assumptions it embodies. Released in the late 40s, it’s a social problem film about illegal immigration shot like a Mexican noir by cinematographer John Alton. Director Anthony Mann, who … Continue reading
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: I got to thinking about the Femlin after reading this excellent post at Bandsiusetalike.com about the virtues of ’70s-era Playboy and the culture that created it. The Femlin was the creation of LeRoy Neiman; presumably the … Continue reading