@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- Damn Yankees
- Note to B—-: Science and Religion
- Watching Freedom of Speech Speed Atrophy in Real Time
- SCENES WE’D LIKE TO SEE*
- Note to K—-, on the morning of January 6
- Notes on Barbara and Night Train to Lisbon
- Is Culture Stuck?
- You Can Never Be Too Thin, Too Rich or Too Woke
- Notes on Fargo
- Boomers Won’t Go Away, Part XXV
- Brian on Naked Lady of the Week: Roberta Pedon
- Fenster on Damn Yankees
- Epaminondas on Damn Yankees
- thurston n aiken on Naked Lady of the Week: Anamika
- fenster on Our New Gizmo
- Fabio on Our New Gizmo
- Wayland on Naked Lady of the Week: Lindsey Marshal
- Blowhard, Esq. on Thom Mayne Must Be Stopped
- Dave on Crusader Follies: Peter Bartholomew and the Holy Lance
- MEH 0910 on Note to B—-: Science and Religion
- Dain Fitzgerald on Note to B—-: Science and Religion
- Calvin Hobbes on Note to B—-: Science and Religion
- Charlotte Verdini on Thom Mayne Must Be Stopped
- teageegeepea on Notes on Fargo
- Note to B—-: Science and Religion | Uncouth Reflections on Touching the Void
Author Archives: Epaminondas
Epaminondas writes: It would seem that Superman has acquired some amazing new SJW powers. The Z-Man discusses the media spiral and how it usually ends.
epiminondas writes: Hey, you never know when you might need one of these things.
epiminondas writes: If you would like to live in the equivalent of a department store environment, this may be the home for you.
epiminondas writes: It would seem that overweening hubris has now settled into Silicon Valley like a thick, noxious cloud. The prey have become the hunters. And trust is being lost.
epiminondas writes: It’s no secret that many of us have a visceral dislike of bankers and banking. And some of us have fantasized about burning down a few banks…along with the bankers inside. As an alternative to such delights, here is … Continue reading
epiminondas writes: In pursuit of amour…
epiminondas writes: The Hour of Decision is one of those books that should be read now more than ever. Nice book review here.