@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- Note to T—, on Diversity in Higher Education and Heather MacDonald – Facebook Commentary on What is the “Right” Take on Higher Education?
- Note to T—, on Diversity in Higher Education and Heather MacDonald – Facebook Commentary on You Read it Here First!
- peterike on Weekend Linkage
- Joseph Moroco on Wilt and Wither
- Fenster on Sokal Redux Reflux
- Matthew Walker on Sokal Redux Reflux
- Sokak Redux Reflux | Uncouth Reflections on Sokal Redux?
- Sokak Redux Reflux | Uncouth Reflections on Gee Officer Krupke . . .
- John on Weekend Linkage
- curri on Tweet Curation
- Andrea Daley Utronebel on Gee Officer Krupke . . .
- Fenster on You Read it Here First!
- Elsewheres | Uncouth Reflections on Montaigne Unchained!
- Elsewheres | Uncouth Reflections on Franklin and Montaigne
- Elsewheres | Uncouth Reflections on More Evidence Montaigne Would Fit In Here
Monthly Archives: October 2015
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Click on the image to enlarge.
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: While making my way through the special features on Criterion’s fab new Blu-ray of Brian De Palma’s “Dressed to Kill,” I was tickled to find a conversation with Victoria Lynn Johnson, the woman who served as … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Via Wired, architects Vishaan Chakrabarti and Gregg Pasquarelli discuss how they would improve New York City: I agree with a couple of their suggestions: more crosstown connections (particularly a crosstown subway) would be nice and fewer cars would be appreciated … Continue reading
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: This minx-y little creature has posed for a number of popular nude sites, including Femjoy, Amour Angels, and Skokoff. A commenter at TheNudeEU calls her “an orgasm with feet.” I’m particularly fond of the freckles and … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Related Back here Fabrizio shared an ode to the jiggle.