@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- flulrich on More Good News on Asset Forfeiture
- Charles Littlewood on Strange Bedfellows
- Faze on Notes on “The Sin of Harold Diddlebock”
- fenster on Weekend Linkage
- Warren Sikes on Notes on “The Island at the Top of the World”
- Elsewheres | Uncouth Reflections on Weekend Linkage
- Hugh Mann on Weekend Linkage
- Faze on Notes on “The Island at the Top of the World”
- honcho on Naked Lady of the Week: Marry Queen
- Charles Littlewood on Weekend Linkage
- Will S. on Weekend Linkage
- tcrommett on Weekend Linkage
- Some analysis of / commentary on that APA smear on masculinity | Patriactionary on Weekend Linkage
- zimriel on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- flulrich on Wither the Yellow Vests?
Monthly Archives: October 2015
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Click on the image to enlarge.
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: While making my way through the special features on Criterion’s fab new Blu-ray of Brian De Palma’s “Dressed to Kill,” I was tickled to find a conversation with Victoria Lynn Johnson, the woman who served as … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Via Wired, architects Vishaan Chakrabarti and Gregg Pasquarelli discuss how they would improve New York City: I agree with a couple of their suggestions: more crosstown connections (particularly a crosstown subway) would be nice and fewer cars would be appreciated … Continue reading
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: This minx-y little creature has posed for a number of popular nude sites, including Femjoy, Amour Angels, and Skokoff. A commenter at TheNudeEU calls her “an orgasm with feet.” I’m particularly fond of the freckles and … Continue reading
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Related Back here Fabrizio shared an ode to the jiggle.