@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- flulrich on More Good News on Asset Forfeiture
- Charles Littlewood on Strange Bedfellows
- Faze on Notes on “The Sin of Harold Diddlebock”
- fenster on Weekend Linkage
- Warren Sikes on Notes on “The Island at the Top of the World”
- Elsewheres | Uncouth Reflections on Weekend Linkage
- Hugh Mann on Weekend Linkage
- Faze on Notes on “The Island at the Top of the World”
- honcho on Naked Lady of the Week: Marry Queen
- Charles Littlewood on Weekend Linkage
- Will S. on Weekend Linkage
- tcrommett on Weekend Linkage
- Some analysis of / commentary on that APA smear on masculinity | Patriactionary on Weekend Linkage
- zimriel on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- flulrich on Wither the Yellow Vests?
Monthly Archives: October 2013
epiminondas writes: I guess Halloween is as good a time as any to take another look at the Mussorgsky piece in Disney’s 1940 film masterpiece Fantasia. However, the music score has been replaced with a modern recording. I think the … Continue reading
Sherbrooke writes: Myrna Loy–the early years. .
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Departure of the Witches by Luis Ricardo Faléro, 1878
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes:
Paleo Retiree writes: The way it used to be: A more recent staging of the same tune: Fun fact: Bob Crewe, the man behind this wonderfully arousing music — as well as behind rockin’ performances by the Four Seasons and … Continue reading
Paleo Retiree writes: Fred Reed thinks that boys should be taught by men. Women are totalitarian. Men are happy to let boys be boys and girls be girls. Women want all children to be girls. In school this means emphasizing … Continue reading
Sax von Stroheim writes: The first of the Hot Rod Albums. Their third album of 1963, released just a month after Surfer Girl.