@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- JV on Notes on “First Reformed”
- peterike on Weekend Linkage
- peterike on Is it Showtime?
- JV on Notes on “The Birds”
- fenster on Is it Showtime?
- bluecat57 on Is it Showtime?
- Is it Showtime? | Uncouth Reflections on Wonton Speculation
- bluecat57 on Weekend Linkage
- Prof. Woland on Notes on “The Birds”
- Hugh Mann on Weekend Linkage
- Hugh Mann on Tourism Bah Humbug
- Brian Gardam on Tourism Bah Humbug
- Charles Littlewood on Weekend Linkage
- Tourism Bah Humbug | Uncouth Reflections on Think Globally Travel Locally
- Tourism Bah Humbug | Uncouth Reflections on The Difference between VRBO and AirBnB
Monthly Archives: October 2013
epiminondas writes: I guess Halloween is as good a time as any to take another look at the Mussorgsky piece in Disney’s 1940 film masterpiece Fantasia. However, the music score has been replaced with a modern recording. I think the … Continue reading
Sherbrooke writes: Myrna Loy–the early years. .
Blowhard, Esq. writes: Departure of the Witches by Luis Ricardo Faléro, 1878
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes:
Paleo Retiree writes: The way it used to be: A more recent staging of the same tune: Fun fact: Bob Crewe, the man behind this wonderfully arousing music — as well as behind rockin’ performances by the Four Seasons and … Continue reading
Paleo Retiree writes: Fred Reed thinks that boys should be taught by men. Women are totalitarian. Men are happy to let boys be boys and girls be girls. Women want all children to be girls. In school this means emphasizing … Continue reading
Sax von Stroheim writes: The first of the Hot Rod Albums. Their third album of 1963, released just a month after Surfer Girl.