@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- flulrich on More Good News on Asset Forfeiture
- Charles Littlewood on Strange Bedfellows
- Faze on Notes on “The Sin of Harold Diddlebock”
- fenster on Weekend Linkage
- Warren Sikes on Notes on “The Island at the Top of the World”
- Elsewheres | Uncouth Reflections on Weekend Linkage
- Hugh Mann on Weekend Linkage
- Faze on Notes on “The Island at the Top of the World”
- honcho on Naked Lady of the Week: Marry Queen
- Charles Littlewood on Weekend Linkage
- Will S. on Weekend Linkage
- tcrommett on Weekend Linkage
- Some analysis of / commentary on that APA smear on masculinity | Patriactionary on Weekend Linkage
- zimriel on Wither the Yellow Vests?
- flulrich on Wither the Yellow Vests?
Tag Archives: trends
Paleo Retiree writes: Ann Althouse asks one of the really pressing questions of our day: “Is there some reason why Hillary keeps doing this gaping-maw face?” There are lots of funny and maybe even valid comments on her posting. I’ve … Continue reading
Paleo Retiree writes: Have we reached Peak Bone Broth? More evidence:
Paleo Retiree writes: Spotted recently at a NYC construction site: I’m surprised they weren’t able to find room for “artisanal” and “bespoke.”
Paleo Retiree writes: Could be wrong, but I’m pretty sure that this is the first time I’ve run across the adjective “trendy” being used (non-ironically, anyway) as an enticement. Is calling something “trendy” and meaning it as praise becoming a trend?
Paleo Retiree writes: Good lord, the ways some people dress these days. Mr. Gang was so devoted to demonstrating his Badness that he kept flashing a roll: LOL: I just noticed for the first time that his forearm tattoos match the number on his … Continue reading
Paleo Retiree writes: The heat and humidity have finally settled over New York City, and with the onset of sultry weather the city’s women have been stripping down to skimpy hot-weather wear. Early summer here is always a fun season for girl-watching, bemusement and wondering what it’s … Continue reading