@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- JV on Notes on “First Reformed”
- peterike on Weekend Linkage
- peterike on Is it Showtime?
- JV on Notes on “The Birds”
- fenster on Is it Showtime?
- bluecat57 on Is it Showtime?
- Is it Showtime? | Uncouth Reflections on Wonton Speculation
- bluecat57 on Weekend Linkage
- Prof. Woland on Notes on “The Birds”
- Hugh Mann on Weekend Linkage
- Hugh Mann on Tourism Bah Humbug
- Brian Gardam on Tourism Bah Humbug
- Charles Littlewood on Weekend Linkage
- Tourism Bah Humbug | Uncouth Reflections on Think Globally Travel Locally
- Tourism Bah Humbug | Uncouth Reflections on The Difference between VRBO and AirBnB
Monthly Archives: December 2012
Fenster writes: If you are an Oprah book person, you’ve probably read Amy Tan’s The Bonecutter’s Daughter. If you like pop thrillers, you may have read Nelson deMille’s The General’s Daughter. But has it occurred to you how easy it … Continue reading
Fenster writes: AND Quite apart from any offense that might be taken by a believer, proselytizing, especially about atheism, just doesn’t seem to be good form. Plus, since Dawkins comes across as a snooty academic, his testimony can be considered … Continue reading
Fenster writes: Either Ray Kurzweil is right about the Singularity, or he is wrong about it. Either way, I feel a little uncomfortable about his appointment as Google’s Director of Engineering. Either James Howard Kunstler is right about Peak Oil, … Continue reading
Fenster writes: Here is a 2006 Chicago Tribune article by Mark Caro making an attempt at naming the best rock intros of all time. Granted, the article is a bit old but does it make a difference? Most of the … Continue reading
Fenster writes: Julian Hoeber’s Demon Hill: art installation or just another funhouse at a carnival? Is it different with kids? Why do durians stink? Why do we react in similar ways to danger? Which college majors are to be avoided? It’s … Continue reading