@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- Note to T—, on Diversity in Higher Education and Heather MacDonald – Facebook Commentary on What is the “Right” Take on Higher Education?
- Note to T—, on Diversity in Higher Education and Heather MacDonald – Facebook Commentary on You Read it Here First!
- peterike on Weekend Linkage
- Joseph Moroco on Wilt and Wither
- Fenster on Sokal Redux Reflux
- Matthew Walker on Sokal Redux Reflux
- Sokak Redux Reflux | Uncouth Reflections on Sokal Redux?
- Sokak Redux Reflux | Uncouth Reflections on Gee Officer Krupke . . .
- John on Weekend Linkage
- curri on Tweet Curation
- Andrea Daley Utronebel on Gee Officer Krupke . . .
- Fenster on You Read it Here First!
- Elsewheres | Uncouth Reflections on Montaigne Unchained!
- Elsewheres | Uncouth Reflections on Franklin and Montaigne
- Elsewheres | Uncouth Reflections on More Evidence Montaigne Would Fit In Here
Category Archives: Commercial art
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes:
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: I got to thinking about the Femlin after reading this excellent post at Bandsiusetalike.com about the virtues of ’70s-era Playboy and the culture that created it. The Femlin was the creation of LeRoy Neiman; presumably the … Continue reading
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: One of the great female-centered noirs, Max Ophuls’ “The Reckless Moment,” first released in 1949, has been ill-treated by whatever multinational entertainment conglomerate owns its video rights. Some 20 years after the dawn of modern video … Continue reading
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: These days, I suspect the targets used by shooting ranges aren’t nearly so dramatic.
Paleo Retiree writes: Back here I introduced the delightful amateur bikini model who calls herself Stephi. Stephi’s best-known on Microminimus, the fan-participation branch of the genius Australian bikini company Wicked Weasel, but she also shows herself off on Flickr. With her … Continue reading