@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- plwinkler on Weekend Linkage
- jjbees on Notes on “First Reformed”
- JV on Notes on “First Reformed”
- peterike on Weekend Linkage
- peterike on Is it Showtime?
- JV on Notes on “The Birds”
- fenster on Is it Showtime?
- bluecat57 on Is it Showtime?
- Is it Showtime? | Uncouth Reflections on Wonton Speculation
- bluecat57 on Weekend Linkage
- Prof. Woland on Notes on “The Birds”
- Hugh Mann on Weekend Linkage
- Hugh Mann on Tourism Bah Humbug
- Brian Gardam on Tourism Bah Humbug
- Charles Littlewood on Weekend Linkage
Category Archives: Commercial art
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes:
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: I got to thinking about the Femlin after reading this excellent post at Bandsiusetalike.com about the virtues of ’70s-era Playboy and the culture that created it. The Femlin was the creation of LeRoy Neiman; presumably the … Continue reading
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: One of the great female-centered noirs, Max Ophuls’ “The Reckless Moment,” first released in 1949, has been ill-treated by whatever multinational entertainment conglomerate owns its video rights. Some 20 years after the dawn of modern video … Continue reading
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: These days, I suspect the targets used by shooting ranges aren’t nearly so dramatic.
Paleo Retiree writes: Back here I introduced the delightful amateur bikini model who calls herself Stephi. Stephi’s best-known on Microminimus, the fan-participation branch of the genius Australian bikini company Wicked Weasel, but she also shows herself off on Flickr. With her … Continue reading