@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- The Shock of the Old, when New | Uncouth Reflections on Liner Notes
- steve sailer on Architecture Conundrums: Solvang
- Faze on Notes on “The Chant of Jimmie Blacksmith”
- Notes on “The Chant of Jimmie Blacksmith” | Uncouth Reflections on Notes on “Iceman”
- flulrich on “1917”
- “1917” | Uncouth Reflections on Our Favorite Things in 2017
- jjbees on It Might Have Been a Lost Soul Wailing
- William Stewart on My Trip to Porto
- The Inevitability of Conspiracy Theorizing – Fenster und Gottfried überlegen sich die Frage on The Nose in Front of One’s Face
- Don’t Gaslight on Me | Uncouth Reflections on Note to W–, on Donna Zuckerberg
- Don’t Gaslight on Me | Uncouth Reflections on The Veil of Onondaga
- Will S. on Note to W–, on Donna Zuckerberg
- Imran Awan Update | Uncouth Reflections on More Globe Watch
- Imran Awan Update | Uncouth Reflections on Globe Watch
- Imran Awan Update | Uncouth Reflections on The Dog that Didn’t Bark, con’t.
Tag Archives: Advertising
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: Wonder’s the neatest way to trap a boy since…well, apples. Try tempting him with his favorite Wonder sandwich. He’ll bite. And…ZAP!…you’ve got him.
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes:
Blowhard, Esq. writes:
Eddie Pensier writes: “Vintage” is really superfluous: there’s no doubt these are from a very, very different era.
Blowhard, Esq. writes: It would be hard to imagine a more recognizable third place than a French bistro. Traditional third places tend to have physical features that unmistakably indicate what they are — these are sometimes called signal fittings. Thus, … Continue reading
Paleo Retiree writes: That’s an ad on the plastic credit-card style room key we’re using at a Tucson hotel. In addition to being a little insulting, the visuals make the key hard to read where its main function goes: I … Continue reading