@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- Note to T—, on Diversity in Higher Education and Heather MacDonald – Facebook Commentary on What is the “Right” Take on Higher Education?
- Note to T—, on Diversity in Higher Education and Heather MacDonald – Facebook Commentary on You Read it Here First!
- peterike on Weekend Linkage
- Joseph Moroco on Wilt and Wither
- Fenster on Sokal Redux Reflux
- Matthew Walker on Sokal Redux Reflux
- Sokak Redux Reflux | Uncouth Reflections on Sokal Redux?
- Sokak Redux Reflux | Uncouth Reflections on Gee Officer Krupke . . .
- John on Weekend Linkage
- curri on Tweet Curation
- Andrea Daley Utronebel on Gee Officer Krupke . . .
- Fenster on You Read it Here First!
- Elsewheres | Uncouth Reflections on Montaigne Unchained!
- Elsewheres | Uncouth Reflections on Franklin and Montaigne
- Elsewheres | Uncouth Reflections on More Evidence Montaigne Would Fit In Here
Tag Archives: Advertising
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: Wonder’s the neatest way to trap a boy since…well, apples. Try tempting him with his favorite Wonder sandwich. He’ll bite. And…ZAP!…you’ve got him.
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes:
Blowhard, Esq. writes:
Eddie Pensier writes: “Vintage” is really superfluous: there’s no doubt these are from a very, very different era.
Blowhard, Esq. writes: It would be hard to imagine a more recognizable third place than a French bistro. Traditional third places tend to have physical features that unmistakably indicate what they are — these are sometimes called signal fittings. Thus, … Continue reading
Paleo Retiree writes: That’s an ad on the plastic credit-card style room key we’re using at a Tucson hotel. In addition to being a little insulting, the visuals make the key hard to read where its main function goes: I … Continue reading