@ Uncouth Reflections
- Our NSFW Tumblr blog
- Note to T—, on Diversity in Higher Education and Heather MacDonald – Facebook Commentary on What is the “Right” Take on Higher Education?
- Note to T—, on Diversity in Higher Education and Heather MacDonald – Facebook Commentary on You Read it Here First!
- peterike on Weekend Linkage
- Joseph Moroco on Wilt and Wither
- Fenster on Sokal Redux Reflux
- Matthew Walker on Sokal Redux Reflux
- Sokak Redux Reflux | Uncouth Reflections on Sokal Redux?
- Sokak Redux Reflux | Uncouth Reflections on Gee Officer Krupke . . .
- John on Weekend Linkage
- curri on Tweet Curation
- Andrea Daley Utronebel on Gee Officer Krupke . . .
- Fenster on You Read it Here First!
- Elsewheres | Uncouth Reflections on Montaigne Unchained!
- Elsewheres | Uncouth Reflections on Franklin and Montaigne
- Elsewheres | Uncouth Reflections on More Evidence Montaigne Would Fit In Here
Monthly Archives: October 2018
Fenster writes: I read about Google’s semi-official report The Good Censor on Breitbart, which broke the story. If you are unfamiliar with the story check out the Breitbart coverage first. The gist: An internal company briefing produced by Google and … Continue reading
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: There are certain objects, to which politicians show a marked partiality, which can be classified as bad ones, to be avoided on all occasions. They include political actions such as freedom, justice and democracy; or, to … Continue reading
Fabrizio del Wrongo writes: Marika has a breezy, unaffected quality and the kind of bod that can be accurately called both slammin’ and healthy. She seems like she’d be fun to be around. She has particularly lovely breasts and skin. … Continue reading
Fenster writes: I recently contrasted the hard-edged doctrine of diversity in today’s academy with its emerging form, still then subject to some level of skepticism, in the more innocent 1990s. Way back in the 1990’s, back before our current sophisticated … Continue reading
Fenster writes: Mandatory paternity leave? Who needs government meddling in private life when in our free enterprise system we can leave it to the private sector? Rod Dreher passes along a Kav Kartoon, with disapproval. Now Ted Kennedy. A man’s … Continue reading